Next Weekend PA,WI,MI ride meet

speedracer

#41 Post by speedracer »

Nasty crash, hope theres no long term injuries.

UpsMan

#42 Post by UpsMan »

Quick question. Our brake lights are not brake lights, they are just tail lights, on when you have the key on the light position, correct?

ScramblerXLE

#43 Post by ScramblerXLE »

correct

mydreamride

#44 Post by mydreamride »

I talked to the orthepedic surgean a few hours ago and said that I won't need surgery on my hand (thank God). But will be in a cast for 4-6 weeks and out of work for roughly a month, and total recovery time should be 3 months according to the doctor. The yfz needed a rebuild anyway, now I have a good excuse to do some things I've wanted to do to it.

dalewannbe

#45 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (mydreamride @ Oct 19 2009, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I talked to the orthepedic surgean a few hours ago and said that I won't need surgery on my hand (thank God). But will be in a cast for 4-6 weeks and out of work for roughly a month, and total recovery time should be 3 months according to the doctor. The yfz needed a rebuild anyway, now I have a good excuse to do some things I've wanted to do to it.

Hopefully a lot of things only require one hand.

cannondale27

#46 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (mydreamride @ Oct 19 2009, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Boy did that hurt. I'll have an update on my arm to see if I'm going to need surgery or not. It was good to see Steve get up when I went over to him, he wasn't responding for a minute (sorry Steve). Will try to write more later, very hard typing one handed (especially left handed).

No need buddy. Just scared me more than anything. Good riding partners are hard to find and you have been one of the best all these years. Something was bound to happen sooner or later at the speeds we were going. But you will be leading next time. laugh.gif

2000ex

#47 Post by 2000ex »

OUCH that sucks. I have been rearended by a 4x4 at night while doing the same thing. He thought I was still going until it was too late. I was actually sitting on the machine and got ejected off HARD. Scary when that happens. Luckily you guys were not hurt worse

NRath

#48 Post by NRath »

That doesn't sound fun! Good that your both still typing- even if it's slow! Good luck on a quick recovery!

So, what hit what? Sounds like the YFZ hit the 'dale and 27 was standing near the 'dale and got hit by one or both quads?

cannondale27

#49 Post by cannondale27 »

I think I was still on the Dale just getting off when YFZ hit.

peterock

#50 Post by peterock »

You should have had your helmet cam on during that Steve.