St. Joe, March 20th

speedracer

#41 Post by speedracer »

svahle,chech out the where to ride section,there are some pics from the ride at St.Joe last year.

67z400

#42 Post by 67z400 »

I have a FMF Ti on my quad as well and it is loud. The rangers do not enforce noise. If they would go after anyone it would be the drag banshees. Now, they are loud. I will be getting down there early in the afternoon on Friday. Let me know when you are going to arrive. I can show you around.

svahle

#43 Post by svahle »

Thanks for the info fellas. Assuming the weather is okay we will head that way after work. My guess is we'll be there around 9pm. We will be tent camping. I'll be in a Porsche Cayenne pulling a trailer with the RZR and Moto. I need to get my girlfriend a helmet anyway, so I'll pick one up this week. This will be her first time to do something like this so I expect we'll be taking it slow. I have flags so that's no problem. This sounds like a great time and I hope the weather is favorable.

67z400

#44 Post by 67z400 »

Okay. I will be tent camping also. I have a new gray colored chevy silverado. I have a silver and yellow speed. See you Fri night or Sat morning.

dalewannbe

#45 Post by dalewannbe »

How cold is it at night?

Do they have nice showers there?

67z400

#46 Post by 67z400 »

I would expect 40F at night. The park has a nice shower house, however it does not open until April 1.

dalewannbe

#47 Post by dalewannbe »

Who's in for sure and when are you getting there?

Me and my buddy (non cannondale) will be there on Friday around noon. We are staying at the tradition inn.

svahle

#48 Post by svahle »

QUOTE (dalewannbe @ Mar 14 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who's in for sure and when are you getting there?

Me and my buddy (non cannondale) will be there on Friday around noon. We are staying at the tradition inn.

I'm pretty sure we'll be there unless the weather is going to be nasty. Unfortunatley the only real chance of rain in the next 7 days is for Saturday. Hopefully that will change. This is my girlfriend's first real experience with ATV/UTVs and I want it to be a good one. She's a trooper and will make the best of it, but I really want her to enjoy this sport that I am so fond of. We are both excited about going. We'll be arriving around 9pm on Friday night. I'd try to get off work early, but I'll be taking off a couple days next week for a trip to the dunes in OK (if anyone is going to be in LS OK from March 24-27 let me know). I've never met anyone from this forum and I think it would be great to actually meet and get to know some of the people on here. I'm continually impressed with the members of this forum, their generosity, knowledge of the machines, maturity and willingness to help members like me who still have a lot to learn.

Shannon

jinx44

#49 Post by jinx44 »

Is this going to be a record Cannondale gathering for St. Joe? I will have 3 bikes there.

speedracer

#50 Post by speedracer »

Its gonna rain!!!!!!!