CannondaleRiders hit Hatfield-McCoy

jesshamner

#31 Post by jesshamner »

Jay wasn't playing xbox tonight. Does that mean he's putting together the speed?

NRath

#32 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jan 30 2011, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jay wasn't playing xbox tonight. Does that mean he's putting together the speed?

Not a snowball's chance on that one!! He's probably recuperating from a day of slaying Rockfish out off the east coast! He said they had a good day.

He might have a little help showing up that will get that Speed together. We'll see how that plays out.

jesshamner

#33 Post by jesshamner »

Yeah he told me about his help. I saw some pics on his facebook profile of some fish he caught. I don't know if they were from today or not but pretty nice.

Dachshund

#34 Post by Dachshund »

QUOTE (NRath @ Jan 30 2011, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also be nice to see a couple of the other long timers and newbies!

I'm watching this thread with great interest but don't count me in just yet.

pcleiter

#35 Post by pcleiter »

Figures. I had planned to give up ATV riding for Lent. Guess I'm out. tongue.gif

In all seriousness, Easter weekend? No way in **** I'd be able to make that. I'd never hear the end of it from my wife or mother for missing Easter with the family.

Anyway, I hope you all have a good time. Share pictures! I've got two groups of buddies planning to get down there this year. Not sure when I'll be going, but it's looking like I'll be doing the Trailsfest Event (Oct 6-11).

jesshamner

#36 Post by jesshamner »

Yeah its definitely not very religious of us to go that weekend.

NRath

#37 Post by NRath »

You guys have to work the right angle on this one!!!

Maybe your perspective should be that God created the great outdoors, and your trying to get closer to him and all of his creation!

And maybe there will be less people on the trails! wink.gif

origdragon slayer

#38 Post by origdragon slayer »

My father is a pastor and I am goin'... Though if Beth had said no when I asked her... wink.gif

NRath

#39 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (pcleiter @ Jan 30 2011, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd never hear the end of it from my wife or mother for missing Easter with the family.

Yeah, the first year I missed Easter was a little rough. The second, not so bad. We'll see how this one goes. My girl is pretty understanding.

jesshamner

#40 Post by jesshamner »

Looks like I might be traveling alone. Zeb probably won't be able to make it. If anybody is traveling through Louisville, KY on the way there, let me know.