CannondaleRiders hit Hatfield-McCoy

Happyboy

#61 Post by Happyboy »

Well shoot. I was hoping to bring the new toy. sad.gif

Kim is talking about coming up also and camping with us.

[attachment=11396:2011_04_...48_37_33.jpg]

jesshamner

#62 Post by jesshamner »

That is a sweet ride. Why would you want to take that on the trail? Some of the roads are like trails around there. You could drive up one of the hollars and get shot at maybe! That would be exciting.

jesshamner

#63 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Apr 22 2011, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kim is talking about coming up also and camping with us.

Are you camping? I ask because Nrath, KFXBryan, Zeb, and I are all staying at the Holiday Inn now.

Happyboy

#64 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Apr 22 2011, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is a sweet ride. Why would you want to take that on the trail? Some of the roads are like trails around there. You could drive up one of the hollars and get shot at maybe! That would be exciting.

Cause its a jeep! That is what we got it for. smile.gif To play with.

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Apr 22 2011, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you camping? I ask because Nrath, KFXBryan, Zeb, and I are all staying at the Holiday Inn now.

I was thinking about it. Cheaper than a hotel and I just got camping gear recently and we MUST use it. smile.gif

Marty is out, he wants to get more seat time on his motorcycle before taking it on a long trip. I won't be bringing the bike but i will bring the quad.

Happyboy

#65 Post by Happyboy »

Well, its down to just me now. sigh, anyone wanna hitch a ride? Ken, where you at?!

jesshamner

#66 Post by jesshamner »

That sucks. How far of a drive will it be for you?

Happyboy

#67 Post by Happyboy »

Looks like 5 hours. What are ya'lls plans for getting there and what not?

jesshamner

#68 Post by jesshamner »

I have a feeling that we won't be getting there until late on Thursday night. Zeb said he wanted to wait until his girl gets home but she won't be home until 8pm. That puts us there around 12:30 with no stopping. Since we're not staying somewhere on the trail, I guess we can go to any of the trailheads nearby. Bearwallow and Rockhouse are the closest trailheads. Then Buffalo Mtn and Pinnacle Creek. I am game for any of them really.

kdeal

#69 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Apr 26 2011, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, its down to just me now. sigh, anyone wanna hitch a ride? Ken, where you at?!

I'm out Sean. I am on the el cheapo budget this year until the Fall Ride in September. blink.gif

Happyboy

#70 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Apr 26 2011, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feeling that we won't be getting there until late on Thursday night. Zeb said he wanted to wait until his girl gets home but she won't be home until 8pm. That puts us there around 12:30 with no stopping. Since we're not staying somewhere on the trail, I guess we can go to any of the trailheads nearby. Bearwallow and Rockhouse are the closest trailheads. Then Buffalo Mtn and Pinnacle Creek. I am game for any of them really.

And leaving on Sunday? I can't leave until late Friday at the earliest, more than likely Saturday morning early.