CannondaleRiders hit Hatfield-McCoy

jesshamner

#71 Post by jesshamner »

Yes. We are leaving on sunday.

Happyboy

#72 Post by Happyboy »

What trail head are you going to? I am thinking of coming up tomorrow night and may just go sleep at the camp and then come back sat night after riding. We'll see.

kfxbryan

#73 Post by kfxbryan »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Apr 28 2011, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What trail head are you going to? I am thinking of coming up tomorrow night and may just go sleep at the camp and then come back sat night after riding. We'll see.

Hey Happy, this is NRath (Neil). We're in Logan. I think we'll be hitting Bear Wallow tomorrow. I'll be up till probably 12- midnight.

NRath

#74 Post by NRath »

Ohhhh, that was fun!!!

Perfect weather. We hit Pinnacle Creek, Bear Wallow, and Buffalo Mountain. It's like the best roller coaster ever and it lasts all day long!

jesshamner

#75 Post by jesshamner »

That was a lot of fun! Zeb had a really good time despite taking a couple spills. Its a good thing the quad didn't go down the hill. I don't think that 6 ft tow rope would have ben long enough.

I guess it is time to start looking for different grips and I am definitely putting my black plastic on. For the first couple miles of buffalo mountain I was not having fun. The red fullbore looks really good and is easier on the knees but not worth it to slow everyone down and to take the fun out of a trip.

cannondale27

#76 Post by cannondale27 »

Sounds like a great adventure! You guys really know how to peak a guys interest and bring on the jealousy! Tell us more when you all recuperate!