cannondale fest... a group ride with just cannondale quads

wipeout

#1 Post by wipeout »

hey whats up all,this is my idea.i think it would be kinda cool to set up a group ride somewhere along the east coast with nothing but
cannondale quads. what do you all think. what we need to to find a place for the get together and then pick a date and try and do it every year to pay tribute the the all might american made cannondal quad...let me know what you all think...thanks....wipeout...

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Unless we get another dune trip going I would be game for june or july . Got any place with decent trails ,local hotels,camping ,picnic areas. Majestic in PA is sweet but its long overdue for a change of area. In fact we are starting to get quite a few midwest Dales going so maybe something in WI MI IL . Im sure you east coast guys couldnt handle the speeds/size of our trail systems though. LOL

haulinit

#4 Post by haulinit »

I would be more up for the midwest area.

ScramblerXLE

#5 Post by ScramblerXLE »

QUOTE (haulinit @ Mar 3 2012, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would be more up for the midwest area.

As a GNCC racer, I'd LOVE some gnarly, technical stuff! Also, I'd LOVE it if you guys stopped scheduling it on the same day as the Unadilla GNCC every year! rolleyes.gif

bigfoot17

#6 Post by bigfoot17 »

I know I own a bike ,but I do have Polaris quads. Not that I would be going,but I have always wanted to try the Daniel Boone Trails. Maybe you guys would like them.I have ridden Brimstone and Hatfield McCoy, to name some and they are great systems.

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/...8/ride_ba7e.htm

promod

#7 Post by promod »

QUOTE (wipeout @ Mar 3 2012, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey i think it would be kinda cool to set up a group ride somewhere with nothing but cannondale quads. what do you all think...

What are you afraid to invite us bike guys that can ride without training wheels?, you dont have to worry we would wait up for you, either sitting on our bikes yawning or laying hurting on the ground! laugh.gif tongue.gif

wipeout

#8 Post by wipeout »

QUOTE (promod @ Mar 3 2012, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are you afraid to invite us bike guys that can ride without training wheels?, you dont have to worry we would wait up for you, either sitting on our bikes yawning or laying hurting on the ground! laugh.gif tongue.gif

if it says cannondale on the side... 2 or 4 wheels...sorry about that... biggrin.gif

speedracer

#9 Post by speedracer »

Had a couple small Cannondale group rides at St.Joe park in Missouri.Lots of different types of terrain,miles of trails,mudholes and lots of sand.Picnic areas,beaches,camping and hotels nearby.And yes,lot of dirtbikes ride there also!Great family enviroment,no drinking allowed,it is a state park.

speedfreek

#10 Post by speedfreek »

I'm with Scrambler, later in Sep. or ever early Oct. would be great! I prever cool weather riding myself. Anyone that likes technical riding, you get plenty of that in Mi. Unfortunately, most trails are whooped up. I know only one trail that's groomed in Baldwin on the west side of the state.