cannondale fest... a group ride with just cannondale quads

pcleiter

#11 Post by pcleiter »

If you're looking for change, Hatfield McCoy provides some great stuff. Not sure how far it is for mid-westerners. I'm heading down for the 'Trailsfest' Oct 4th through the 8th.

If you guys get something else planned not too far from the western side of PA, I might be game.

Brad77

#12 Post by Brad77 »

I have always wished we could organize a ride down south here at Durhamtown. 6000 acres of trails, multiple mx tracks, cabins..its awesome.
www.durhamtown.com/

NRath

#13 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (wipeout @ Mar 3 2012, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey whats up all,this is my idea.i think it would be kinda cool to set up a group ride somewhere along the east coast with nothing but
cannondale quads.

Awesome idea!! I think we started group rides in '03 or '04. And been riding just about every year since. It's a good time. And no doubt we'll be doing it again!

Durhamtown sounds awesome, been thinking about getting down there for a few years. But it isn't very good for the midwest clan. I'd like to be looking at somewhere new to go. I'll keep watching this one.

Happyboy

#14 Post by Happyboy »

I spoke with Tim and he is up for a change as well. We were thinking somewhere central north/south along the East coast. Something like Hatfield/McCoy.

I would be up for a trip to Durhamtown as its only 4 hours from me. But, its pretty far for those northern boys.

speedracer

#15 Post by speedracer »

Someone needs to pick a spot.Has anyone been to the Badlands in Indiana?What about Little Saraha in OK.?I would like someplace that does not have noise issues,the HMF noisey and doesnt require some sort of state sticker to ride.

beanie$440$peed

#16 Post by beanie$440$peed »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Mar 8 2012, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone needs to pick a spot.Has anyone been to the Badlands in Indiana?What about Little Saraha in OK.?I would like someplace that does not have noise issues,the HMF noisey and doesnt require some sort of state sticker to ride.

I second yhat motion and i think we should have a spring ride and a fall ride

cannondale32

#17 Post by cannondale32 »

Badlands is pretty sweet, it's got some hillclimbs, nice mx track, some pretty sweet trails.

Happyboy

#18 Post by Happyboy »

We'll get a spot for a April/May ride chosen soon.

Oh, and I love Little Sahara OK. I am flying back to Arkansas and some buddies and I are heading there towards the end of May. That is the 1 thing i really miss from being in Arkansas, being closer to Waynoka!! I freaking love Deiter's German food.

beanie$440$peed

#19 Post by beanie$440$peed »

three hours to badlands for me i would go for sure

speedracer

#20 Post by speedracer »

Sometime in May would be nice.