my new cannondale

Freddykreuger80

#1 Post by Freddykreuger80 »

hey guys what do you think of my new cannondale?

Freddykreuger80

#2 Post by Freddykreuger80 »

it has walsh extended a arms, walsh extended steering stem, durablue extended axle, ipt wheels, maxxis razr tires, race plastics, nerf bars, ohlins rear shock, tcs quad rate front shocks

speedfreek

#3 Post by speedfreek »

What 2-stroke engine is in that thing? Nice machine

Freddykreuger80

#4 Post by Freddykreuger80 »

it is a cr250 motor. its alot more reliable and has tons or torque

Freddykreuger80

#5 Post by Freddykreuger80 »

Dont be afraid to comment and tell me what you think of it. I won't be offended if they are negative comments

speedfreek

#6 Post by speedfreek »

You have a nice suspension setup. Better stuff than I have on mine. There are a few people on this site that have gone with a 2-stroke setup. It does make sense and is simpler. The key to any hybrid is that the fab work is done correctly so that it looks as close to factory as possible and functions well. Welcome to the C-dale family. laugh.gif

Freddykreuger80

#7 Post by Freddykreuger80 »

Thank you. I thought it would be easier to maintain and wouldnt have to worry about blowing up cuz I hear the cannondale motors are known for blowing up pretty quick. The work was done at a pro shop at penn so I trust that it was done correctly. I was just riding earlier today the thing rides like a dream and with the suspension you can't fell anything. And thanks I am glad to be one now

Canniboomer

#8 Post by Canniboomer »

That's a great conversion!

To spiff it up, it might look better with new black sidespars, a new black seat, and a pair of radiator shrouds... I can work up a shipped cost if interested.... Rear fender supports also would protect back there, since our rear fenders tend to crack with up-down flopping.

Freddykreuger80

#9 Post by Freddykreuger80 »

how much for all that minus the seat?