Summer 2015 invite

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QILsR4PEUTY My wife says I need to get the heck out of the house. Schools almost over and I have plenty of vacation for june and july so come hang out at our crib and we can tear up the trails and the water.

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Yes we still have snow on the mountain but its 85 degrees on the water. If your quad isnt up to snuff then we can help with that. Karens says she will rent out her moto if you think you can handle it. So come up to the land of milk and cheeze. Best darn trails around. Bring the wife an kids . We can lock them in the basement. Give me a call at 7155511498 John AKA Wistech AKA Dyno King AKA LORD WARFIN AKA Thunderpants....

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

We are kickin it off early and the age old question about weather Bigfoot pee's in woods or not was answered. He was spotted on a trail in central wisconsin yesterday.

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

Oh yeh he was riding a cannondale with some sort of primative caveman kickstand laugh.gif Or would one call it a support staff? Oh wait it looks like the bike got the shaft. It was a "sticky " situation. Maybe it was branching out into new trails. His bike was sporting wood. I could go on and on.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

Anyway I was riding behind Jooper and noticed a grinding noise and some debris/sparks coming from his chain. I couldn't believe it, but he made it 4 miles back to the truck with the sprocket in this condition. Only going up one hill did he have to assist by running along side while the chain was shredding the sprocket. It made a cool buzzing noise as it slipped. I think he might have hit a rock or soemthing and the axle carrier rotated because the chain is way out of adjustment. The pinch bolts didn't look all that tight. You can see in the pic that the brake stay has rotated from where it was from the wear on the side of it.

bigfoot17

#6 Post by bigfoot17 »

QUOTE (Wistech @ May 11 2015, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We are kickin it off early and the age old question about weather Bigfoot pee's in woods or not was answered. He was spotted on a trail in central wisconsin yesterday.

I had to pee after all of the rocks you made me bounce over.
And by the way, your camera adds 30lbs.

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (bigfoot17 @ May 11 2015, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had to pee after all of the rocks you made be bounce over.
And by the way, your camera adds 30lbs.

I think the yamaha muffler added a few pounds but 30? Or were you talking about yourself? tongue.gif

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

Ok, I found an upgrade to your stick stand. I also figured out how to board a bike when your feet are 6 inches from the ground. Now I just need someone to carry the stepstool on the ride and put it down when I come to a stop. It folds up so Mark you could fit in in your pocket. After an hour of riding around I remembered why I like the early bikes. The seats are not a vinyl covered 2x4. It's quite an experience riding a stock bike. Smooth and controllable power. Nothing like a instant wheelie out of control ported 460 or 505 I was used to riding.

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

I found your scavange line had a couple of cracks in it so I replaced it and decided to try out my new mini scavange line magnetic sight glasses. They are just as awesome as the full sized ones. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iBqnx6Cb54

bigfoot17

#10 Post by bigfoot17 »

QUOTE (Wistech @ May 21 2015, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok I found and upgrade to your stick stand . I also figured out how to board a bike when your feet are 6 inches from the ground . Now I just need someone to carry the stepstool on the ride and put it down when I come to a stop. It folds up so Mark you could fit in in your pocket.

Can't we do a drawer style under the skid plate?