Fall invite

vickie0523

#1 Post by vickie0523 »

Oct 9th- 12. Inviting anyone that would like to ride. Gonna ride my house.150 acres. Hatfield Mccoy one day. Mountwood atv park 8 miles from house one day. Can provide lodging for up to prob 7-8 in my cabin at pond.located 15 min from Parkersburg wv and 15 minutes from marietta oh. If anyone is interested for one day or all days let me know. Mike green .1-304-893-2130 or message. Cannonman is coming and think few others possibly. Let me know if any interest.

NRath

#2 Post by NRath »

With those riding options, I'm thinking more of just moving in with you!

I've got another trip in the future so I can get the daughter out since she couldn't make it to Majestic. This is a little close to the Group ride, but I'll toss it up and see if it sticks!

NRath

#3 Post by NRath »

I guess you're looking at riding Waterways or Ivy Branch at H-M?

To ride at Mountwood, looks like we'd have to get a $50 pass, right?

vickie0523

#4 Post by vickie0523 »

For out of state riders it's 50 for hatfield....mountwood has day passes for 12 bucks. Thought about rockhouse in logan. It goes into the town of Gilbert. U can drive right up to all food places. They have fuel and car wash for bikes there as well . I've been to all of them accept the one in Williamson and the one they allow jeeps on....I'm open to whichever one guys want to go to.... all within 2.5 hours from me. Mountwood is 8 miles.. my house is 10ft...haha..

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

If I can drag some others I'm in. I want another shot at those hills. I'll try to narrow up the quad a little.

vickie0523

#6 Post by vickie0523 »

I put in a few new ones to john.... should be nice weather. Calling for 70s fri-sun. There's gotta be a few guys that wanna ride before winter??....it'll be a good time .won't dissappoint. Anyone who wants to come can. Hit me up anytime.....still trying to reach tim by phone....left message while back. Hope to see atleast a few guys but the more the merrier.

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

I talked to Tim today. It looks like a 50/50 chance he can make it. Ill pick up a few straglers on thursday and bring them along . How many does the cabin sleep?

vickie0523

#8 Post by vickie0523 »

Cabin has couch and bed in bottom....2 beds upstairs ...but plenty of floor space for 2 or 3 more. We can make room. No prob. Plenty of room for tents if u wanted to go that route.lol

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

Cool. I will leave wed afternoon and cruise through the Michigans UP as it is gorgeous this time of year. Ill pick up the boys and hope to be by your house thurs night . Funny I just washed the mud off my truck from the last time I was there. Virginia clay is some tacky stuff.

bigfoot17

#10 Post by bigfoot17 »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Oct 5 2015, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool. I will leave wed afternoon and cruise through the Michigans UP as it is gorgeous this time of year. Ill pick up the boys and hope to be by your house thurs night . Funny I just washed the mud off my truck from the last time I was there. Virginia clay is some tacky stuff.

Take pictures, John