spring ride

vickie0523

#1 Post by vickie0523 »

figured id post this up early that way more people may be able to plan ahead for it. planning another ride for May 19 20 21 . as the previous 2 it will consist of riding my house, mountwood atv park(8 miles from my house) and hoping for atleast one day at hatfield if everyone wants to. the weather should be pretty good late may....drying up and not too hot. just as before on the other rides here . I can provide lodging for about up to 10 -12 either in the cabin or at my house.if we get more than twelve there are hotels within 6 miles and there is always the tent option! day passes to mountwood are - $12. hatfield doesnthave day passes only yearly and for out of state the fee is $50. my house is free!! theres lots of convienent stores,food ,gas,ect within a few miles from my house.i have a pond that is stocked so if that's your thing bring a pole! theres plenty of firewood for late night bs sessions as well. the trails at my house are a good mix...some open fast sections, lots of tighter twisty trails, creeks crossings,banks, plenty of hills . mountwood is more open faster winding trails with hills and off cambers. dozer groomed trails like most public ride areas. hatfield is about the same with varied level of difficulty. theres 120 acres here ...40 miles at mountwood....hatfield is varied depending on which trail system u ride. hopefully since im posting way in advance we can get a few more guys this time. all members of the site are welcome. those that have been here before can verify that it is good riding. if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

cannonman

#2 Post by cannonman »

ILL BE THERE!!!!!!

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

IF work permits of course Ill try to be there.

ScramblerXLE

#4 Post by ScramblerXLE »

I will try to make it! As long as KTMs are allowed, as I doubt my project Dale will be anywhere near done by then...

vickie0523

#5 Post by vickie0523 »

KTM are welcome.....it's not a dale but if that's all u got ....jk. all members are welcome no matter what they got. Hopefully we get a good number to come...I'm already wanting to ride ! It wouldn't be a ride without u john....better call off work laugh.gif

coreyg589

#6 Post by coreyg589 »

I'm gonna make this an event on the Facebook page if that's okay with you guys

vickie0523

#7 Post by vickie0523 »

id like to keep it to this site. im familiar with the majority of the guys on this site. it is an open invite but you have to keep in mind that some of the areas we will be riding in are privately owned by me that I live on. not public riding areas . im limited to how many people I can accommodate as far as parking and sleeping facilities. I don't want to necessarily turn this into a " trailfest " event. I know how things can go when posting on facebook. atleast here locally it turns into people from everywhere showing up with numbers from 30-100! Im not trying to turn anyone away from coming I just don't want it to get out of hand with people I don't even know. that's why I posted it on here and I also provided my numbers for those interested to contact me by that manner or by posting or private message. helps me to figure out who all is coming and how many we will have so I can be prepared. I just don't want it to turn into an out of control mess or guys driving here and being turned away. hope that's understandable. having said that if anyone is interested in coming feel free to post or contact me. thanks.....only 2 months away!!!! mike green......304-464-5156 home......304-893-2130 cell

ScramblerXLE

#8 Post by ScramblerXLE »

I didn't see that this was a Thursday - Saturday thing. I can't take that time off work, so may well miss it, but we'll see. I could drive down Friday night and ride Saturday with everyone at least... Mostly quad guys or bike guys?

vickie0523

#9 Post by vickie0523 »

quads are what it has been past 2 times......I don't ride anything that wont stand up on its own!! laugh.gif . if u want to come just one day that would still be cool. ill ride sunday as well if that's easier just don't know how many guys will have left already or will still be here .

showoff588

#10 Post by showoff588 »

My quad is almost done.(get some update pics up soon). Probably by next weekend. This trip sounds awesome. I normally ride at NJMP or a local abandoned pit but have always wanted to do a riding/camping trip. Where about is this? assuming WVA? Im in SNJ.