spring ride 2017

vickie0523

#1 Post by vickie0523 »

Figured it was time to post the spring ride dates here at my property- May 18-21. Invite is for any or all of those days. Usually guys get here Thursday night or Friday morning early, in order for us to hit up a local riding place 8 miles from my house without dealing with all the sxs traffic and idiots. I have close to 150 acres here at my house and it's all trails. Few other local places we can ride to depend on what we want to do. Located in Waverly WV. I have a cabin that can sleep 5-7 people and room for more in the house. Also, hotels are within 5 miles from my house. Food and stores also very close by. If anyone has any questions or would like to confirm you will be here in May, let me know by message or text (304) 893-2130. Those that have come past few years can vouche its always a good time. A lot of riding, bsing, trading, buying, fishing and food.

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

I was just picking the bark out of my wheels from the first time I rode your land. Always remember Honda wheels to keep from bouncing off the trees. laugh.gif

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

As long as I coming out there for the ride. Does anybody need some MX tires? I don't use 18 inch anymore. These Klaws are darn near new. Half the price of new. I'll bring them along if anybody wants them.

vickie0523

#4 Post by vickie0523 »

Good to see your coming John. Yeah Moto setup doesn't work good for my property without Honda rims, lol. Word of wisdom if anyone is coming here in May.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

Hey, I dropped of a front hood at Tim's during the dyno week. Is your buddy still interested? I will need some cash.