Hatfield Group Ride!!

Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Motoman440
You guys care if I tag along???  Sounds like fun!!!biggrin.gif

Only if you let me test ride the Moto;)

J/K the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

Ryanstones

#12 Post by Ryanstones »

I'm sorry fellas. You aren't gonna be able to join us. I hate it when local guys try to hog in on my rides and show me all the great spots and save me from dieing from exposure lost in the wilderness!! biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif

LOL J/K c'mon! Sure would be able to meet some other 'dalers.

Motoman440

#13 Post by Motoman440 »

Not a problem Jaybr!!! You can test ride it all you want!!! I'm taking it today to "haydug" to have all the updates completed, port / polish, valve check and the gapless ring installed. These guys are really good at what they do!!! Anyway, I think I'm lookin at an additional 3 to 5 horsepower with the port / polish and gapless ring. I can't handle what I got but it's alot of fun tryin. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I look forward to meeting all you guys!!!!

Motoman440

#14 Post by Motoman440 »

Correction, haydug said I would pick-up 6 hp's with the port / polish and 2 hp's with the gapless ring. 8 hp's total!!! This will make a big difference!!! I can't wait to get it back and I just dropped it off!!!biggrin.gif

NRath

#15 Post by NRath »

Which trail heads?? We've got 3 days, I want to hit each of them!

Does anyone know if I can print the maps from the I-net? I have the Buffalo Mtn. map leftover from the fall ride, but I'd like to get the others. Buffalo Mtn. is an AWESOME set of trails. Perfect for high speed ripping arounf the mtn. trails!! I get excited just thinking about how much fun that trail was!

You guys are welcome to come! I think we'll probably have to split the group in 2 to cut down on some of the waiting. With you 2 WV fellas, I'd guess we're up to about 10 with a couple more very likely. Is it April yet?!!!biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#16 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by NRath

Does anyone know if I can print the maps from the I-net?  

Printed Maps? Man your low-tech. I want map files to load into the handlebar mounted GPS:p

I sure hope my Hipers get here before April.

mountainman10

#17 Post by mountainman10 »

Nrath,

There are now four trail heads. If you want to hit them all you will have to hit 2 of them in one day. You can get the maps from trailsheaven.com along with some other info about the area.

mountainman10

#18 Post by mountainman10 »

bump

mountainman10

#19 Post by mountainman10 »

I was just wondering who all is still coming?

Ryanstones

#20 Post by Ryanstones »

I'm still in for these dates. Might be ridin the warrior...or maybe a vForce, but i'll be there!

Originally posted by Jaybr
A couple of us are planning a trip to HM on April 17-19, that's when my son's on spring break and he'll be coming with me.  Can't make it the 24th.