Hatfield Group Ride!!

mountainman10

#21 Post by mountainman10 »

Yea, that is the dates I was talking about. I cant wait until it warms up enough to ride. This cold weather is killing me, but I don't guess you would know about that.

Is your dale still down? How is it coming along?

Ryanstones

what cold weather?

#22 Post by Ryanstones »

I know Nrath and a couple buds, and JayBr with his son, and me with mine(Jer can ride) will be there. I'm aching for some new riding myself. Not too eager on the 11 hour drive though! Hopefully r/s will come through with my motor before then. Lookin forward to it MountainMan!

Motoman440

#23 Post by Motoman440 »

I'll be there with a couple of other guys. I'll be riding an 89 250R that I picked up on Sunday!!!!tongue.gif

Ryanstones

#24 Post by Ryanstones »

alright. I'm inspired! Just found a KFX700 for 6099 OTD! About 2.5 hours from me. Coooool.

NRath

Just to keep it straight...

#25 Post by NRath »

This thread actually refers to 2 different rides at H-M.

The first one will be riding April 17, 18, & 19. That's Thurs, Fri, & Sat. before Easter Sunday. JayBr, Ryanstones, myself, and each of us bringing another rider or two. Those are the definites. That weekend works out real good if you get Good Friday off like I do.

The second, the one that originally started this thread, has a crew from EXRiders and others riding the weekend of April 26th & 27th. I don't know their specific plan.

A couple others have stated interest- Motoman440 & Mountainman off the top of my head. You guys were hitting the Easter ride with us, right?

Only 35 days to go!!!!!!biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Whos riding???

Edit: Got so excited I forgot to welcome you to the board GJB!! Your welcome to come along and maybe we can hook up for a ride a little closer to home!

mountainman10

#26 Post by mountainman10 »

I'll be here! I can't wait to get to ride some. It has been so cold every weekend here for the last few months. I am dying to break the c-dale out of the garage!

Welcome, GJB

Come on over and join us for the ride.

4punksdad

#27 Post by 4punksdad »

yo G,
you aint so far from me............hey, is that my bike you are riding?!! ohmy.gif

by the way.......where did you buy your quad and where do you go for service?

Motoman440

#28 Post by Motoman440 »

I'm still on for Friday and Saturday, April 18 - 19. I need to get some details on which trail head and what time. Yo Mountainman10, this Saturday, March 15th, can you break away from the tax season??? If so, Coal River Trail Head at 10:00 a.m. !!!

Taco,
Are you in for this Saturday and/or the April ride???

mountainman10

#29 Post by mountainman10 »

No way I can get away right now! But, after april 15 I will be a free man. I dont think there are any plans yet as far as what trails to hit on what days. It doesnt matter to me, all I know is that I am riding! I guess we will set some times and find out what trails as we get a little closer to the ride.

Jaybr

#30 Post by Jaybr »

Yeah,

We haven't talked about which trails on which days yet. All I know is we are driving down sometime on Wednesday and riding Thursday, Friday, and Sat., and most of us are staying at the Best Western Logan Inn. We'll figure it all out when we get a little closer.