Brown Mountain NC

JBBSPEED

#1 Post by JBBSPEED »

Hey Cannitor I used to live right down the road from ya in Longwood/Altamont Springs. Hey come on take friday off from work and drive up ride all day sat and go home sunday. We are now looking at 30 to 40 people so come and goin in the fun.

JBBSPEED

#2 Post by JBBSPEED »

I can see were an RV that big would be a problem. Most of the people I ride with have inclosed trailers. we park and camp up top in the far back of the parking lot. there is a nice place to set up a camp site and make a fire. I own a 5x10 open trailer and after I get there will not need to use it. If you are thinking about coming let me know i will email you my phone #. You could Camp down at the bottem at one of the nice sites with new portos. I could bring you my Trailer or one of my buddies down so you and your group can take your quad up top. We have been telling the Rangers for a while that they need to cut a trail down to the lower camp sites so they can get to the riding area but they do not seem to be in any hurry.sad.gif
Our goes to Brown about 6 to 7 times a year so if you cant make it this time maybe next Spring. Peace JBB.

JBBSPEED

#3 Post by JBBSPEED »

yes on the night ride. Some of the people going live for the night riding. I am a little ummmmmm.... un-nerved by it but do plan to ride at least once. I just like the gas to much to ride at night safe. Hey tell your wife that there is a lot of other wemon going too so bring her and I am sure you two will have a great time. If you want to learn more about the group ride and/or the people going just go to www.AtvNC.com and check out the (riding places section, Brown Mt group ride) there you can see how much fun we are going to have. I am making a big sheet for a sign saying AtvNC group ride camp here. So people will know where we are. Peace JBB