Iowa riding

Redman

Iowa riding

#1 Post by Redman »

If anyone wants to ride in Iowa on march 21 and 22 maybe the 23, post a reply. Some guys on atvaddiction are starting this. There is like 600 acre place to ride and a track and other stuff. My buddy with the predator and I are going down for the weekend.

The guys have a gas gas 2 stroke quad and a z400 and a lrd 250R.

http://race.atvaddiction.com/forums/showth...?s=&postid=5185

We are trying to get a slew of people to ride with. It would be great if I wern't the only cannondale rider there.sad.gif

atvrulz

#2 Post by atvrulz »

sometime in march you should also travel in the other direction and go north up to willow river (an hour north of the twin cities). A relative mine has 300 acres of abandoned farm land where i have a hairscramble track and a mx track. There are three mx tracks in the area including mine, and general andrews forest in willow river has probably the most woods trails in the state. I have not had the oppurtunity yet, to roost on a predator yet with my new 02' moto, so bring your bud up too.

Redman

#3 Post by Redman »

Sounds great. We will definetly have to make it up there this spring. I will keep in touch with you on that. I just hope I have my new ecu soon!