punk palace 05 ride?

4punksdad

punk palace 05 ride?

#1 Post by 4punksdad »

the punk palace is relocated............same trails, much better track. Looking for suggestions on a date for a mid summer, late summer ride date. We now have river front property for camping! I am thinking about an august date so kids are not yet in school and schedules are a little more flexible. I also don't want to interfere with any other planned rides. Around 30 guests should be the limit this year. Thats 10 more than previous rides.

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
I'll be ready this year:usa

Me too

but I say that every year:cry:

4punksdad

#3 Post by 4punksdad »

any specific dates that work or don't work for you guys?

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

4punks I would like to come down before the ride and check out the trails and such. You still riding every sunday? Just curious if you could squeeze me into one of your smaller rides.

Oh and anytime in august except for the 6hr in Ohio date works for me.:eek:

4punksdad

#5 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Derno24
4punks I would like to come down before the ride and check out the trails and such.  You still riding every sunday?  Just curious if you could squeeze me into one of your smaller rides.

Oh and anytime in august except for the 6hr in Ohio date works for me.:eek:

we have been riding a little less frequently...........due to wet conditions. Call before making plans..........but you are welcome to join us anytime.

when is the 6hr ohio?

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

6hr in ohio is in august. I figured I might try to bring the wife down and ride with you in a month or 2 if that is ok?

4punksdad

#7 Post by 4punksdad »

6hr in ohio is in august.  I figured I might try to bring the wife down and ride with you in a month or 2 if that is ok?
your invitation is an open one....... join us anytime. Bring the wife, the kid, the dog, granny, ****.............bring your inlaws. I don't care.smile.gif

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

You planning a trip to Ohio for the 6hr Lap?

4punksdad

#9 Post by 4punksdad »

You planning a trip to Ohio for the 6hr Lap?

honestly..............this is the first I have heard of it. Where do I learn more?

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Just click here

Hope that helps!smile.gif