Tower City 4/5

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

The reviews are all true. The top is very tippy and I wasn't impressed with the pull at all. Needs alot of lovin and then she might have what it takes. When I work out the bugs with mine you should take it for a spin and see what your dale is capable of with some minor mods.

danyeo

#12 Post by danyeo »

Sounds good, i want to get myself in riding shape though before i start modding it, it's damm fast stock. I started modding my ex when i was riding Lacey a lot and i had the throttle pinned most of the time. After i took a hard tumble on some big whoops in 3rd gear pinned i realized i should have spend some dough on some shocks and maybe a wider axle. If i wiped out like that at on the rocks at Tower instead of the soft sand of SOuth Jersey i would have been done. But everything feels good on the Dale, and you say the Elkas still make that much of a difference? I gotta check it out.

danyeo

#13 Post by danyeo »

Originally posted by Derno24
The reviews are all true.  The top is very tippy and I wasn't impressed with the pull at all.  Needs alot of lovin and then she might have what it takes.  When I work out the bugs with mine you should take it for a spin and see what your dale is capable of with some minor mods.

They do have a quiet core insert for the HMF right? That pipe is LOUD!

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

Yup, but why???? :confused:

It sounds soooo nice when people know how far ahead of them you are. Good way not to lose people.biggrin.gif

danyeo

#15 Post by danyeo »

I am noise conscious for when i ride in NJ but you know wherever i ride there is always someone else with a loud pipe! I didn't realize how loud the HMF is till i heard you coming back down the trail when the Rappy lost it's skid plate and i had my helmut off. LOUD, Like a Ted Nugent concert.:cool:

LapTraffic

#16 Post by LapTraffic »

LOUD, Like a Ted Nugent concert

Me Likey!

That pipe rocks. It is loud though.

4punksdad

#17 Post by 4punksdad »

cool pics.......... smile.gif

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

It really wasn't fog it was all the other bikes smoking just to keep up with Danyeo and myself.

Jaybr

#19 Post by Jaybr »

All that smoke makes it look like a Ted Nugent concert:o

Derno24

#20 Post by Derno24 »

Or a grateful dead concert