I own this forum

Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
Jay has a nice trak, but did you hear?
it's in Virginia!

smile.gif :confused: tongue.gif :dance: BFKA!!!

:rotf

I can think of worse places

Ryanstones

J/K

#12 Post by Ryanstones »

You're place is like heaven man. Me, i gotta go sneak in places.

jesshamner

Re: spanish moss in the Cypress grove

#13 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
Nice place, kinda boring though cause i left the 'dale on the trailer.

Forget the dale. You should have brought the airboat.

Ryanstones

Seriously Jess

#14 Post by Ryanstones »

Really a neat place. A little boy told me it was a good swimming hole too, if the gators were'nt about.

btw, I went to MTSU, bunch of my friends were from western and i have been 'detained' in Bowling Green. :confused:

jesshamner

#15 Post by jesshamner »

Hey thats cool Ryan. Detained is right. Must have been nice being right in Nashvegas. I have to drive for an hour to get there. I just wish that Western was the party school it used to be.:cry:

Ryanstones

Anytime Armoks

#16 Post by Ryanstones »

bring the service weapon and make ya some boots!sad.gif

Jess, my girlfriend went to Vandy. Mucho party in the mid 80's. I quit drinking shortly after all that! Know i've saved some serious $$ since that decision.

candyassmiler

#17 Post by candyassmiler »

HOLY COW! i go to western....and i was at MTSU today. i had a track meet there. were you there? and who do you know from wetern? thats crazy. i ran the mile. ran terrible today. thats some stuff. ill be back in bg tomorrow...
craig

jesshamner

#18 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by candyassmiler
HOLY COW!  i go to western....and i was at MTSU today.  i had a track meet there.  were you there?  and who do you know from wetern?  thats crazy.  i ran the mile.  ran terrible today.  thats some stuff.  ill be back in bg tomorrow...
craig

That is sweet! We have 3 members at this site that are currently at Western. You mean to tell me that you all stay the night in Nashville for a track meet? What year are you? I'm a junior. I live in Bemis.

Ryanstones

hey Candy!

#19 Post by Ryanstones »

I went to mtsu in the 80's, all my friends gots kids and mortgages now. sad.gif

cdrookie

#20 Post by cdrookie »

i was living in southeast ga for the last 4.5 years then moved back up to pa and the snow and 20 degree highs and the wind but... in the summer- you southern guys got crazy heat and humidity, mosquitos and nats that will not leave you alone, can't sit on the ground for fear of being carried away by ants or those 3" roaches, freak thunderstorms that appear out of nowhere every afternoon or it won't rain for 8 weeks and the dust is terrible. you have those freaky looking mutant 6" grasshoppers? gotta give the nod to riding in the north in the summer. besides, is there anything more fun than than a frozen pond? or hillclimbing in the snow? or flattracking in a field?