Rain Rain go away...

drbowtie

Rain Rain go away...

#1 Post by drbowtie »

I rode on Sunday for about an hour and a half. It was heavy snow and 30 degrees out side. So snowy that I had to keep wiping my goggles to see. And where it wasn't snow it was mud. What a wet soggy day. Can't wait to do it again though. It has rained no kidding every single stupid day since last Thursday or Friday and they are calling for rain every single stupid day for as far out as the forecast goes on the stinkin weather channel.

This stinks!

4punksdad

Re: Rain Rain go away...

#2 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by drbowtie
I rode on Sunday for about an hour and a half.  It was heavy snow and 30 degrees out side.  So snowy that I had to keep wiping my goggles to see.  And where it wasn't snow it was mud.  What a wet soggy day.  Can't wait to do it again though.  It has rained no kidding every single stupid day since last Thursday or Friday and they are calling for rain every single stupid day for as far out as the forecast goes on the stinkin weather channel.

This stinks!

thats why I left NY the day I was able to crawl. post pics of your soggydale in my old stompin grounds ohmy.gif

DirtDragon

#3 Post by DirtDragon »

Where in Upstate NY? I'm in the Rochester area. Let me know if your close enough to setup a ride.

drbowtie

#4 Post by drbowtie »

Albany, would love to ride though. I just need a wet suit.sad.gif

I think I use the company digital camera to take some shots this weekend of mud abuse. See what I can do...

4punksdad

#5 Post by 4punksdad »

ben beckers in guilderland is my old home.............ever been there drchevy?

drbowtie

#6 Post by drbowtie »

Ben lives in Guilderland? Yes, I've been to Guilderland, my wifes family lives in Guilderland, I've gotten speeding tickets in Guilderland, I use to have a girlfriend in Guilderland, I got $!@% in Guilderland... Oooops! Need I say more?

4punksdad

#7 Post by 4punksdad »

veeder road............nice road for speeding smile.gif

drbowtie

#8 Post by drbowtie »

So, not to be like dumb or anything... But, Ben who? Does he ride?

4punksdad

#9 Post by 4punksdad »

you have been to guilderland but you dont know ben becker's camp nassau???????