Hatfield/McCoy ride

mountainman10

Hatfield/McCoy ride

#1 Post by mountainman10 »

The group from cannondaleriders hit the trail hard yesterday and today. Besides a few flats on the first ride I think everything has went pretty well. Today's ride was great, but could have been a lot better if mother nature had cooperated. It was wet and muddy but we still managed a pretty good pace at times. It was good to finally put some faces to the names of the guys that post on here a lot. The guys that made the ride are Motoman440, Jaybr and his son, Ryanstones and his son, Nrath, and some of their friends that are not from cannondale riders, and me, mountainman10. We have one more ride to go tomorrow. I am sure Ryanstones will get some pictures posted as soon as he gets a chance. There should be some good ones. I will let them tell you what they thought about the trail.

4punksdad

#2 Post by 4punksdad »

what trails have you hit so far?

mountainman10

#3 Post by mountainman10 »

I had a good friend that I have not seen in a while come home this weekend so I couldn't make the ride today. They hit the bear wallow trail Thursday, I was unable to make that ride because the engine was being installed. We hit the coal river trail yesterday and they are going on the rockhouse trail today. I wish it could have worked out to where I could have went all three days with them, but it didn't. I am going to also try to ride with the exriders group that is coming next weekend. From what I understand the guys that are here this weekend are definetly going to come back and ride the trail again. For you guys that have'nt been here, you don't know what you are missing.

Billy

Motoman440

#4 Post by Motoman440 »

It was a good ride on Friday. I hope all you guys enjoyed the Coal River System. Next time we should pick up the pace a little more!!! Especially you NRath!!! Ha-Ha!!! Just kidding, NRath your a hill climbing maniac!!!! It was great to put faces with all these names. I look forward to seeing everyone again and doing it all over. Ryanstones, lookin forward to some good pictures.

Later fellows
Motoman440

4punksdad

#5 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Motoman440
It was a good ride on Friday.  I hope all you guys enjoyed the Coal River System.  Next time we should pick up the pace a little more!!!  Especially you NRath!!!  Ha-Ha!!! Just kidding, NRath your a hill climbing maniac!!!!  It was great to put faces with all these names.  I look forward to seeing everyone again and doing it all over.  Ryanstones, lookin forward to some good pictures.

Later fellows
Motoman440

his name isn't NRath..........its N-ergizer.................he just keeps going and going.........................

Ryanstones

AWESOME

#6 Post by Ryanstones »

It was truly an epic ride. At least for a florida boy it was!
Thanks alot mountainman and motoman for the hospitality. You guys do live in ATV heaven. I'm preparing the rough draft of my ride report and getting the pictures together. Will post soon.

NRath needs to lay off those hills. He got a flat on every one! Poor technique i'd say. :eek:

Knight440

#7 Post by Knight440 »

Can't wait for pic's :cool:

Jaybr

#8 Post by Jaybr »

It was a great ride! thanks again Mountainman and Motoman for showing us around. I'll let Ryan give the ride report, but I do have a few pics of my own to post.

This is the linup for day 1

Jaybr

#9 Post by Jaybr »

My son and I (I'm the fat old one)

Jaybr

#10 Post by Jaybr »

RyanStones and I coming down a nasty hill on after a wrong turn onto a black trail. The picture really doesn't do the hill justice.