H/M Pictorial

Jaybr

Nrath's Hill Climbing

#21 Post by Jaybr »

Here's another shot I took of Nrath (N-er-gi-zer) on the long hill to finsh off the sequence.

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

Nice pics I hope to be there sometime this summer...

LapTraffic

#23 Post by LapTraffic »

Very cool!

Looks like a sweet place to ride. smile.gif

NRath

#24 Post by NRath »

I can't express how much fun the H/M trip was!! The trails are totally awesome! Waterways and Buffalo Mtn are definitely the premier spots for aggressive sport riding. No where I've ever been compares to ripping around those mountains in 3rd or 4th gear. There's even a few places to roll up into 5th. That was my 2nd time and I'm already talking about plans for the next trip! I'd say Waterways is a little more open than Buffalo Mtn and I'd have a hard time picking a fav, so I'll take 'em both!! I wish they would've fit on the trailer so we could've brought them a little closer to home!!!

It was great to meet mountainman and motoman- good to put faces and personalities with the screennames!

Motoman- your gonna' have to get the 'dale back in action, because that 250R just isn't bad enough to beat down the C'dale!wink.gif It was great fun chasing you around the mountains- wish you could've made that second loop with us!

I look forward to doing it, again!!!biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Motoman440

#25 Post by Motoman440 »

Only once ***hole!!!! Took a wrong lefty and had the guys a shakin!!! But never fear Motoman figured is out and got everyone back to the trail head just fine. I'd rather be lost in the woods riding than in the office cruchin, like you were K2!!!!

jcv440

#26 Post by jcv440 »

Sounds like you guys had fun! I wanted to go, but the quad's still in pieces and I woulda looked funny chasing you guys on the X440! smile.gif

I'm going in June though!!!

Ryanstones

couple more pics

#27 Post by Ryanstones »

Day 3 pics buffalo mtn to matewan. It was awesome!

Ryanstones

#28 Post by Ryanstones »

all the fellas

Ryanstones

#29 Post by Ryanstones »

sweet, the 'dales were flawless for the whole ride.

Ryanstones

#30 Post by Ryanstones »

Borrowed a bead breaker and plugged a rear slit, right above the bead. ouch
Very friendly, helpful folks.