H/M Pictorial

Ryanstones

H/M Pictorial

#1 Post by Ryanstones »

Wow! What a place! Trails are everywhere in WV! I'm going to have to figure out some business to start there so I have a deductible reason to visit more often!

We had an epic ride in my book. It was 1700 miles round trip for me so definitely qualifies as an oddyssey. Me and my boy Jer, brother NRath, JayBr and his son Jonnie, Raptor wayne, Blaster phil, Warrior chad, 300 scott, with excellent trail guides MotoMan and Mountainman. Thanks guys it was a rippin good time! I wish you would have kept a faster pace though, lol! J/K. There are so many stories from this ride I think i'll let the pics tell it.

Day 1: bear wallow:logan. overcast 70 Degrees: Perfect.
Here's the guys.

Ryanstones

getting started

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

Lotsa rocks in this place!

Ryanstones

We fixed out 2nd flat here,

#3 Post by Ryanstones »

and all made phone calls. hahaha. gotta keep those girls informed ya know wink.gif

Ryanstones

beautiful

#4 Post by Ryanstones »

ah, atv heaven

Ryanstones

#5 Post by Ryanstones »

Hills in pics are always steeper than they look. rolleyes.gif

Ryanstones

#6 Post by Ryanstones »

JayBr

Ryanstones

#7 Post by Ryanstones »

I wanna go back!!!

Ryanstones

#8 Post by Ryanstones »

Day 2, Waterways trailhead, steady light rain overnight, light drizzle early. I'm going to hope for rain in the future as it's easier to put on a rain suit and blast the mudholes than eat dust and be blind. Motoman and mountainman joined us for a blast through the smooth, fast trails. Not nearly as many rocks here and full throttle into 4th gear was possible. This was my favorite, til we got to buffalo mtn on day 3.

Ryanstones

NRath climbin

#9 Post by Ryanstones »

Took a break at the foot of this hill and I thought Neil was gonna just size up the hill (you can't see it all in the pic), but he didn't stop. Awesome.

Ryanstones

D#$% Kids

#10 Post by Ryanstones »

I specifically told him not to go up it, but he's a hill climbin fool. My boy Jer on a stock warrior.