Went riding this morning.

jwheat

#11 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (wanablaze @ Nov 6 2006, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jwheat,
I have not seen that commercial. I thank you for the info you have shared with me. I do remember what you told me last night. However I did not know that when I originally made this thread.

What I should have said earlier was "I was unaware of that, until Jwheat told me last night." Thank you again.

Actually Josh..... I was just picking at Derno and Ken for repeating what I had already posted! biggrin.gif

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

No you said it with no wave! I added the wave!

Sorry I took your post as they need to cut it to work with a different chain where you really don't need to tell them anything it already works. Remember he already owns the sprockets so why would he need to order? My bad.

(Wave of hand)

jwheat

#13 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (Derno24 @ Nov 7 2006, 06:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No you said it with no wave! I added the wave!

Sorry I took your post as they need to cut it to work with a different chain where you really don't need to tell them anything it already works. Remember he already owns the sprockets so why would he need to order? My bad.

(Wave of hand)

He said earlier that the sprockets he bought were heavier than his stock and that he wanted a light sprocket .... that is why I said that Sidewinder can cut an aluminum sprocket.