5-3 ride pics

thomez

#51 Post by thomez »

04 TRX450R w / Houser Front End / RPM Rear End / Elka Suspension - Coming Soon!!!!

Umm.. wait just a second. You mean to tell me you are going to pay $6500 then add ... what looks like... umm.... probably another 3 grand in aftermarket parts ... just to be comparable to a 'Dale Moto?

Brotha... let me tell ya ... you can put together a lot lot nicer machine for less $$$ Let me think... buy a Blaze for under 5 grand like I did, then... 4 grand at Southbaymoto and .... wow, holy crap, what was that red bug that I just screamed past? It looked expensive wink.gif

Motoman440

#52 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by haydug
Surely you aren't going to pay $6500 for a 400ex with a 450 motor stuffed into it!!
I must admit, I was more that a little dissapointed by the new release. I was hoping for a bike heads and shoulders above the yamaha, but honda let us down.
I still think the cannondale is the WAY to go, but you went that way once.

Trade ya the checkbook for the 440??   :deal:

As much as this kills me to say it but I must agree with you 100%!!! The TRX450R isn't what I expected to see and based on the specs I think the YFZ would roll over the TRX. I am actually going to wait for awhile after it comes to market and just sit back and watch the results come in. Still got any Dales in stock???

haydug

Still got any Dales in stock???

#53 Post by haydug »

Why yes I do, and you can be the proud owner of one or two if you'd like. Actually, I'd really like to see you own the 440ex of your dreams. Then, you could walk all over the new honda's and really hurt some guys feelings.
Give me a call sometime at the shop. 304-675-3027