5-3 ride pics

Motoman440

#41 Post by Motoman440 »

I gotta stick to the slow quad ride. I have already committed to a couple of other guys and we rented a camper etc. I will definitly be up for the next one though. Doug has already given me a hard time as well. :cry: Are you guys lookin at comin over this way again in the Spring?

Jaybr

#42 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Motoman440
I gotta stick to the slow quad ride.  I have already committed to a couple of other guys and we rented a camper etc.  I will definitly be up for the next one though.  Doug has already given me a hard time as well.  :cry:   Are you guys lookin at comin over this way again in the Spring?

We're looking at coming out mid October for a few days.

Motoman440

#43 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
We're looking at coming out mid October for a few days.

Sounds good!!! Let me know when. I still have vacation days that I need to use. I'd like to hook-up with everyone and ride for a couple of days as well.

NRath

You've been warned!!

#44 Post by NRath »

Sounds good!!!  Let me know when.

We'll be riding on Oct. 16, 17, & 18!

Motoman440

Re: You've been warned!!

#45 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by NRath
We'll be riding on Oct. 16, 17, & 18!

I got the dates marked down!!! Now I must present this to my board of directors, my wife, and get it approved!!! J/K, I will be lookin forward to seeing all you guys again. NRath, I hope your ready ta roll, I got the R all souped up!!!

NRath

Re: Re: You've been warned!!

#46 Post by NRath »

I got the dates marked down!!!  NRath, I hope your ready ta roll, I got the R all souped up!!!

Ought to be fun! I can't wait. Will you make more than part of a day this time?

haydug

#47 Post by haydug »

Hey Motoman, are you going to bread in your new 440ex before you go riding?? biggrin.gif
Tell your board of directors, to get with my board and maybe between the two of them, they can find something to do while we ride.

Oh yeah, and as far as the ride this month. :w:

Motoman440

Re: Re: Re: You've been warned!!

#48 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by NRath
Ought to be fun!  I can't wait.  Will you make more than part of a day this time?

Thats what I am trying to do but need an OK from the wife. I have that Friday scheduled off from work so I am hopin she lets me ride Friday and Saturday. I guess I'll get a room wherever you guys are stayin. Worst case is I show up on Friday to ride with you guys then drive home and come back on Saturday. Sounds kinda stupid to do that though. I'll stay in touch.

Motoman440

#49 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by haydug
Hey Motoman, are you going to bread in your new 440ex before you go riding??  :D
Tell your board of directors, to get with my board and maybe between the two of them, they can find something to do while we ride.

Oh yeah, and as far as the ride this month.  :w:

Amen my man on gettin the boards together!!! Let them deal with the kids and all while we ride!!! I am assuming you are talking about my new TRX450R??? Unless, wait a second, did I win the bike???

haydug

#50 Post by haydug »

Surely you aren't going to pay $6500 for a 400ex with a 450 motor stuffed into it!!
I must admit, I was more that a little dissapointed by the new release. I was hoping for a bike heads and shoulders above the yamaha, but honda let us down.
I still think the cannondale is the WAY to go, but you went that way once.

Trade ya the checkbook for the 440?? :deal: