5-3 ride pics

Jaybr

Re: !

#11 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Dale512
That looks like alot of fun. I might have to come down someday and ride with you guys.

Come on down, bring a tent and stay the weekend.

NRath

#12 Post by NRath »

Don't forget your fishing pole so you can catch dinner!wink.gif

Motoman440

#13 Post by Motoman440 »

Hey guys,
Don't forget to build some kind of nasty hillclimb for NRath to conquer!!! Looks sweet!!! I'd like to come over for a weekend when you get it finished.

Later

NRath

#14 Post by NRath »

Believe me, were going over every hill on the property- unfortunately, none like what we played on in your neck of the woods:( ! Man, that was fun!biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Dale512

?

#15 Post by Dale512 »

You guys ever get those jumps made? Got any up to date pics?

Jaybr

#16 Post by Jaybr »

No jumps yet:( sad.gif

It rained here so much in May and June we haven't been able to get the dozer out there. The guy with the dozer said he was 25 drain fields behind as of last weekend.

I went out yesterday just to check on the place and both of the ponds are well over the banks, one covering a section of the track.

Going riding tomorrow and I'll probably have to spend a couple hours on the tractor bush hogging the track area. Another friend with a dump truck and backhoe will probably be joining us tomorrow and has also volunteered to help with the jumps.

Hopefully we'll get them done soon now that the rain has slowed down.

haydug

#17 Post by haydug »

Keep us posted, looks like alot of fun. When ever you want to host a cannondaleriders ride, let me know, I'll stop and get motoman440 (if he is allowed out to play) and bring about 4-6 more dale riders with me.

Jaybr

#18 Post by Jaybr »

Let's start planning something, maybe mid-late September? It's hot as he!! here in July and August. There's several guys within a couple hours of here that would probably attend.

Plenty of room to camp at the place, and ponds to fish for dinner.

If we get something on the calendar it'll force me to get the track finished:D

haydug

#19 Post by haydug »

last weekend in September. I'm game
I'll bring at least 3 more cannondales with me, oh I might stop and pick up motoman440 with his Honda and bring him along to.
I need someone to pay for gas.biggrin.gif
just kidding!!!!

Dale512

!

#20 Post by Dale512 »

I'm game