5-3 ride pics

Jaybr

#21 Post by Jaybr »

Works for me. If I have to I'll build jumps with my little John Deer.

Motoman440

#22 Post by Motoman440 »

I have to check with my wife first, better yet, haydug please call and ask her for me!!! She seems to like you better than me for some reason:confused: I think I can make that trip if you guys don't care about a Honda showing up.

Jaybr

#23 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Motoman440
I have to check with my wife first, better yet, haydug please call and ask her for me!!!  She seems to like you better than me for some reason:confused:   I think I can make that trip if you guys don't care about a Honda showing up.

Your honda's welcome since your an ex cannondale rider;)

There are no big hills, but I gotta warn you, Nrath has got the course down and is faaasst!

Motoman440

#24 Post by Motoman440 »

Cool, thanks for the invite. I'll do my best to give NRath a run for his money but haydug is the one he'll have to watch out for. I saw that boy run three money class races and one A class race last Wed night (July 2). He finished first or second in every single race!!! He should also have plenty of gas money to get him down there as well!!! biggrin.gif

NRath

#25 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by Jaybr
, Nrath has got the course down and is faaasst!

I think he's exaggerating a little bit! I just ride for the fun of it. I haven't found aything else that gives that good of a rush and can last all day long. Now if I could just get some seat time!! I got my quad running for the first time in 2 months yesterday.

Motoman440

#26 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by NRath
I think he's exaggerating a little bit!  I just ride for the fun of it.  I haven't found aything else that gives that good of a rush and can last all day long.  Now if I could just get some seat time!!  I got my quad running for the first time in 2 months yesterday.

What happened??? Your quad seemed to be running great when you were hear back in March.

haydug

#27 Post by haydug »

Hey motoman, how did you like that little slip in the last moto. I should have won it, but 80 laps later, I was a LITTLE TIRED!!
Let me just say, before anyone signs up for more than 2 classes in one night, check how many laps they are running first!! We will also have a new cannondale owner coming, he's already flipped it and only rode it once-breaking in his black plastic right. What day are we all going, Sat. morning??
Tune-em-up boys, we are coming to ride the wheels off these things.

Jaybr

#28 Post by Jaybr »

It's about a 6 hour drive from Charleston. I've got a ton of vacation time, so if you want to make a long weekend of it I'm game.

haydug

#29 Post by haydug »

Probably Saturday and 1/2 day Sunday will be enough for me, I'm old, fat, and slow. Besides, a good hot dog on the fire and a relaxing trail ride would be kinda nice.

NRath

#30 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by Motoman440
What happened???  Your quad seemed to be running great when you were hear back in March.

The decompression arm broke. On it's way out, it chewed up the inside of the valve cover and a little on the head. Of course the shavings went all through the motor, so I tore it completely apart for a inspection and a good cleaning. Fortunately I caught it early enough and everything was fine. It still ran fine, just hard to start! So it's back in action, now. I've got a little coolant leak, I think I may have to silicone the water pump gasket.