5-3 ride pics

Jaybr

#31 Post by Jaybr »

OK, we're talking about sept 27 & 28 for the ride. The track loader will be out Sunday morning so we will have jumps and whoops.:head: :wow :head:
The loader has an 8' bucket, and he's doubling up so the track will be at least 16' wide everywhere. I wanted to make sure there was good passing room. Can't say the same for the woods, not too many spots there you can pass.

I'll post some pics when we're done Sunday and an announcement about the group ride.

Motoman440

#32 Post by Motoman440 »

I can't wait to race against Haydug and see how bad I get beat!!!:hammer: It may cause me to park the bike and start...:drink: :drink:

Jaybr

#33 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
hey guys I'm willing to join this ride I have weekends off now and it's only about a 2.5 hour trip for me from dc.:ride:

Come on down!. It' s not a bad ride at all for you, I'm working in the DC area 2 days a week.

Jaybr

#34 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Motoman440
I can't wait to race against Haydug and see how bad I get beat!!!:hammer: It may cause me to park the bike and start...:drink: :drink:

lol. I'm gonna figure out some way to slow him down. Maybe I'll put in some ruts just deep enough that his 18" rears hang up but my 20" don't

I could always put in a mud pit and race him with my AC.

wyndzer

#35 Post by wyndzer »

Originally posted by Jaybr
OK, we're talking about sept 27 & 28 for the  ride.  The track loader will be out Sunday morning so we will have jumps and whoops.:head: :wow :head:
The loader has an 8' bucket, and he's doubling up so the track will be at least 16' wide everywhere.  I wanted to make sure there was good passing room.  Can't say the same for the woods, not too many spots there you can pass.

I'll post some pics when we're done Sunday and an announcement about the group ride.

That's the same weekend as the Exriders Fall H/M ride. So I can't make it. I'd like to come up one Saturday and ride, if I were invited though. hint .. hint..:bow:
136 miles for me:p

Jaybr

#36 Post by Jaybr »

Didn't realize it was the same weekend, that may cause alot of people not to make it. Maybe we'll think about moving it up or back a week.

Wyndzer, You're welcome to come up anytime, we just need to figure out when we're riding.

Motoman440

#37 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by wyndzer
That's the same weekend as the Exriders Fall H/M ride.  So I can't make it.  I'd like to come up one Saturday and ride, if I were invited though. hint .. hint..:bow:  
136 miles for me:p

Good Point!!! I wasn't paying enough attention to dates yet but I am already committed to the EXRiders H/M ride as well!!!

k-dog

#38 Post by k-dog »

I'm not a racer and my Speed is bone stock, but I would love to make this ride if I can and I may. :dance: :dance:

Jaybr

#39 Post by Jaybr »

We didn't change the dates, no others worked very well, and the track is closed from October - January for bow, blackpowder, and rifle season:head: I may allow a few Sunday rides.

We started another post for the group ride http://cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showthread...=&threadid=2698

******, can you at least make it down for 1 of the days?

I'd love a tour of the capital sometime as long as I don't have to shake hands with any democrats:D

BTW: we're planning to ride Monday if anyones interested.

Jaybr

#40 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Motoman440
Good Point!!!  I wasn't paying enough attention to dates yet but I am already committed to the EXRiders H/M ride as well!!!

So are you coming here to ride with the fast crowd, or staying home and riding with all those slow quads?

Your not wimping out I hope:w: