trail ride at hatfield mccoy

bowtiebuilder12

trail ride at hatfield mccoy

#1 Post by bowtiebuilder12 »

Just bought a new cannibal from Haydug, was thinking about going to hatfield for a ride, anyone interested in a group ride?

Ryanstones

Man i'd like to go do that again!

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

Can't make it now, but how 'bout in the fall? You guys with your little3-4 hour drives to H/M make me green. 13.5hours for me.
I think i'd have a good 10-15 hours shakedown time on the 'dale before a big ride. Plus you might oughta do something about those stock front wheels. they're like butter on the rocks. Congrats on the machine man!!

Coleridge

#3 Post by Coleridge »

Yeah, I'd be interested in a rid at H/M. Never been there, I heard it rocks!
Actually tring to get a group of my buddies to go up for a couple of days in aug. Only have 3 definates though for right now. Would like to go with someone that know a little about the system there.

Anybody have any suggestions on the trip? Any must-haves...

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

Tire plugs, some tools for the pop up problems that always occur. The ride I went on there a couple months ago we had to fix every bike but the one Dale in our group.

Motoman440

Re: trail ride at hatfield mccoy

#5 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by bowtiebuilder12
Just bought a new cannibal from Haydug, was thinking about going to hatfield for a ride, anyone interested in a group ride?

Let me know when you guys are coming over and I will meet you for the ride. I ride the Waterways Trailhead all the time and know alot of trails there that are unmarked. Great riding!!!! Bring haydug along with you so someone can teach him how to ride!!!! LOL biggrin.gif Just kidding, I meant to say bring him along so he can teach me how to ride!!!wink.gif

xtremesj

#6 Post by xtremesj »

I would be interested in hitting the trails at Hatfield McCoy. Just post a date and I will try to make it.

Jaybr

#7 Post by Jaybr »

Steve, it's looking like a CannondaleRiders weekend ride at my place the last weekend in Sept, put it on your calendar.

We're also trying to plan a H/M trip sometime in October.

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

Is this an open ride? I would love to go. Now just to clear out the calendar.

NRath

#9 Post by NRath »

OOOHHHHH YEEEAAHHHHH!!!!!biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

That's what I want to hear about.... another trip to West Virginia!! That place will definitely spoil you with awesome trails!

xtremesj

#10 Post by xtremesj »

Hey Jay
I will put it down on the Calendar.
There is a Jeep Show this Saturday in Richmond if you and your daughter are interested. I will have my trailer set up selling t-shirts and stuff.
Its going to be at the Southpark Mall starting at 10
Steve