I fell in love again!

Dachshund

#11 Post by Dachshund »

Are those what you call trails over there? Looks more like a landing strip. cool.gif Don't tell anybody but that looks fun. Wonder if I can talk the gang into making the trek over there next year.

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey man I know what tight trails is. Raced them all year. Now its time to let the ponies free. If you got the balls tongue.gif

UpsMan

#13 Post by UpsMan »

Looks like fun.

NRath

#14 Post by NRath »

Looks like you're riding the ATV highways!

I know the feeling of a ride that makes you wonder why you'd be doing anything else! Only difference is that recently mine have been on the DRZ. Not that I'm hooked on motorcycles, but just the fun of off-road riding, on a quad or bike. It's just so dang much fun!! Unfortunately, it's easiest for me to get a quick fix on the DRZ. I had an awesome time at Majestic and wish I could do it every weekend. Makes me wonder what it'll take to get out of these responsibilities so I can spend more time playing! Tuesday night... time to buy a lottery ticket!

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Going here on this friday.Will meet at GV exit off I-43 at 9:00am and can haul 5or6 quads if needed.Will be riding from the Hwy64 parking lot.Usually just a 4-5 hr trailride with stop for lunch at WheelInn.Come on out and play!