Dusty Trails

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

gml1998

#2 Post by gml1998 »

Wish you were a little closer.
My brother (AKA riding partner) moved to California. So I haven't been riding as much lately.
It is hard to find someone to go with and it isn't much fun going by yourself.
I usually find someone to go but they bail at the last minute.

My wife will go with me anytime but I have to be more careful on which areas to ride if you know what I mean.

I would have loved to go to Majestic with everyone but it seems like something is always going on that weekend that I can't get out of. (Weddings' Anniversaries. etc)

My Wife and I did do a 270 mile ATV trip this past May in southern Utah for our 25th Anniversary. It was a great trip, 5 days of riding through canyon country.
She was excited to go, most wives would rather go to a beach in Mexico or Hawaii. We rode grizzly 450's. I think I could have rode a Cannondale the whole trip without much trouble.

Anyway have fun Friday at Dusty Trails. Gary

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Gary there is alot of really nice hotels in WI with trail access. Neat little towns also. Or campgrounds with nice beaches. Take the wife and make a long weekend of it. Leave one day for riding with the boys. I will be there that day. Your wife can relax on beach or pool or tour the small towns (shop) everyone is happy and well worth trip. No need to go out west and alot cheaper for that.

So far we have 2 Raptors, YFZ, LTR and my Cannondale going. 50deg, sunny and no dust!

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Once again it was awesome! Took some helmet cam footage of some riding but camera was angled down to far. mad.gif