does anybody else ride?

4punksdad

#11 Post by 4punksdad »

my shoe shine boy.............ben, smile.gif

my 3 year old in the background on his new kfx80

Psychosis

#12 Post by Psychosis »

I could swear that looks just like a friend of mine's property! :wow We ride in places that look exactly like that and more. We've got some of the best trails/tracks you could ever see out here on some old mining land that we have permission to ride on but we're losing it due to buyers. :mad: Nice pics though. :head:

cannondale27

Ride?

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

I do check out my pics from this weekend.biggrin.gif

haydug

#14 Post by haydug »

Great pictures, I need to come ride at your place sometime!!
How do you find time to ride all the time?? I haven't ridden since the group ride. :mad:

Are you ready to change your screen name to 5punksdad yet?? :clap:

jcv440

#15 Post by jcv440 »

Yeah, I'm with Doug, I haven't even looked at the quad since the group ride. That'll change this coming weekend though. I'll have a butt load of pics up by Monday.

I'm with Doug, we need to congregate to Joes some weekend!

4punksdad

#16 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by jcv440
Yeah, I'm with Doug, I haven't even looked at the quad since the group ride.  That'll change this coming weekend though.  I'll have a butt load of pics up by Monday.  

I'm with Doug, we need to congregate to Joes some weekend!

you fellas are welcome any time. I am headed back to jays some time in early november for a day of dozer work on his track. That would be a great time to have a few guys there to hit the jumps as I bulid them & offer suggestions on distances and lips. Just saves me having to build it,,,,,,,,,,,,,jump it............rework it..........jump it. You get the idea. I am sure nrath will be more than happy to help wink.gif

anytime you guys want to come to the punks palace........let me know. you too doug.

I am going to change my wife's screen name to "trampwithtribe" :drink: