GREAT Cannondale ride at Hatfield/McCoy

Jaybr

#41 Post by Jaybr »

Hey Billy,

We where wondering where you've been, you'll definatly have to hookup with us next ride.

How's the 450 running?

4punksdad

#42 Post by 4punksdad »

awesome photos;;;;;;;

mountainman10

#43 Post by mountainman10 »

Yee ha, What a ride today. I didn't realize how much I missed riding the cannon until I hit the trail today. I rode the bear wallow trail and the fresh leaves on the ground really made the ride interesting. It took a little while to get back in the swing of things, but after the first few minutes it was WFO. As for the 450 Jay, It is running strong. I am going to have to find some new riding partners though, because the group I went with today were all on 4x4's so I was waiting for them to catch up a lot of the day. I am going to have to get the bunny back down here so I can chase him all day instead of waiting for people to catch up to me.

Billy

Motoman440

#44 Post by Motoman440 »

Hey Billy,

I'm going this coming weekend to Waterways if ya want ta go. Send me a PM if your interested and I'll fill ya in with the details.

haydug

#45 Post by haydug »

I think I'm going to Waterways also, just hoping Dewey doesn't get me lost.
And, I have a hill for him to climb, so far only a Cannondale has climbed it that I know of.

Motoman440

#46 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by haydug
I think I'm going to Waterways also, just hoping Dewey doesn't get me lost.
And, I have a hill for him to climb, so far only a Cannondale has climbed it that I know of.

Oh, I hate hillclimbs!!!:mad: But if you insist!!!

aroracer72

#47 Post by aroracer72 »

OOOOoooHHHHhhh.....youd like the Luzerne trail system...you guys like that place....UUHH!!!!....it does look awesome..but were i ride...its dusty...but about track wide in most spots....nice bending turns....5th gear pinned almost all the time........some tight stuff......really open stuff...a couple near mile straight aways.....a place called the hill......and theres even a MX track up there you can go to and camp at. All of this is LEGEL as well....fun as ****...thats were i learned to feel comfortable at speed...after all.....going 5th gear through big sand whoops takes a little experience.....and balls....LOL....in the fall..its even better....NO dust...we all ride on each other's ***** following the leader....some of the best times of my live. Heres a couple pics of the hill..this hill is the main one...but in the woods baside it are narrower, MUCH steeper hills...LOTS of fun..these are from when i had my 250r. L8er guys
CHAD

these are a little old..but it is still the same!!!....ill have some videos avaiable to post of me riding up this hill soon...ill post links to them as soon as i get them loaded onto my computer and onto imagestation. L8er guys
CHAD