riding in ocala

pdavis

riding in ocala

#1 Post by pdavis »

just got back from a 4 hrs of riding in ocala national forest and another flawless performance by the dale, I met up with a guy that had a yfz, just got it "3 payments ago" (his words) and he was asking questions about the dale, the standard, about parts and he knew about ATK so i offered to let him "give it a spin" and his exact words were " a, no thanks, i havent been riding that long" i tried to get him to ride it to compare to his 450, but i think it made him a little nervous, ....oh well,
:usa

REW440

#2 Post by REW440 »

I am glad you had fun,I am planning to go riding in ocala on Friday. Maybe one weekend we could met up there. On friday there will be 2 dales and 1 z400 going with us for right now.

pdavis

#3 Post by pdavis »

when on friday ? going to big scrub?, maybe i can sneak out tongue.gif

Holeshot36

#4 Post by Holeshot36 »

Pdavis glad to see you had a good time. When my dale gets done i'm ride around looking for yzf's to drag just to see how it compare's.

Ryanstones

I'll be able to make it to ocala

#5 Post by Ryanstones »

sometime next year. Post when you're going and we'll have a southern CannonRiders Ride.

pdavis

#6 Post by pdavis »

i am trying to work on a buddy of mine, his brother owns about 1300 acres that i am trying to get him to let us set up a harescramble loop and a nice TT track like JAYBR has i thought week could do it on 150-200 acres, **** he would even know it was there with all that land, the property is about an hr south of tampa, i am sure we wouldnt get some of the northern guys bit i am seing more and more people on here from florida :clap:

REW440

#7 Post by REW440 »

I live on a 1500 acre farm, but we grow patoes for frito lay and feed corn and most of are land is taken up with crops most of the year. We have some places we ride that are alot of fun. There is a local mx track right across the street from me that a guy opens up on the weekends,thats is realy nice. You should ride to my place one day and check it out and we could maybe set something up for a big ride.

pdavis

#8 Post by pdavis »

rew 440 that sounds great, maybe hook up and do some riding, how far are you from orlando?

REW440

#9 Post by REW440 »

I think I am about 2 hrs from orlando. I live right outside of St, augustine out in the sticks.

pdavis

#10 Post by pdavis »

let me know when it would be cool to come ride and then i will if i can get a hall pass from the old lady, she works one day on the weekend but if i go riding i have to let her know what day so she arrange it with her work, so she can watch the kids