I own this forum

DIRTRACIN

#31 Post by DIRTRACIN »

catch you...lol:)

Derno24

#32 Post by Derno24 »

Ryan you know I will have to knock you down......

4punksdad

#33 Post by 4punksdad »

you had better get used to being a renter...............the landlord is back!tongue.gif

Derno24

#34 Post by Derno24 »

So where ya been hiding Joe???

4punksdad

#35 Post by 4punksdad »

just been laying low...........been way to wet for any decent riding lately

Derno24

#36 Post by Derno24 »

I know what you mean. It also has been **** cold too. I am getting the dale ready and can't wait to ride with you guys....

4punksdad

#37 Post by 4punksdad »

riding in the mud isn't for me anymore. I see the damage it does to the trails, causing ruts and such. Plus, this time of year the mud freezes on the bike and its a ***** to get it off.

Riding in the cold is better for me because the frozen ground combats the mud problems.

as for the ricin deal, I was thinking about you when I heard about it. Why doesn't the govenment smarten up & stop this crap rather than burn money chasing the bad guys?
Make everyone have a postal service account (like UPS or Fed-EX). Make every small package and letter be mailed from an actual address with the matching account number on the envelope. Stop this BS of using PO Boxes and mailing packages at the post office with ZERO info taken from the sender. It seems like common sense to me to put some policy in effect that help make it more difficult to send an annonymous package.