Who's RACING

440rider

Who's RACING

#1 Post by 440rider »

Anyone here racing in the Southeast XC shootout in Maplesville, Al on Jan 12?
They also have a fun run on Dec 29th that will be pretty bad ***.

Ryanstones

I'm gonna be there

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

Even if i have to ride the warrior! My DEALER has been telling me 'next week' on my engine for a month now! Maybe this will really be the week and I can get it installed and broke in for that race.
What class are you running 440? got any advice for a total newb?
Thanks

440rider

#3 Post by 440rider »

We're probably going to run in the C class. I'm going with a few buddies and some of them want to run beginner and some want to run B so I think we'll all agree on C. Just a heads up If you want to race you will need to get a killswitch an whatever you are riding. You guys should come up for the fun run on the 29th it's not a race it's just an open course that you can ride at your own pace. It's a blast we rode the fun run a few months ago and it was some of the best riding.

440rider

#4 Post by 440rider »

We're probably going to run in the C class. I'm going with a few buddies and some of them want to run beginner and some want to run B so I think we'll all agree on C. Just a heads up If you want to race you will need to get a killswitch an whatever you are riding. You guys should come up for the fun run on the 29th it's not a race it's just an open course that you can ride at your own pace. It's a blast we rode the fun run a few months ago and it was some of the best riding.