trail riders : where to be found?

4punksdad

#21 Post by 4punksdad »

brain taking his turn around this pit. this mud was deep and stinky:mad:

4punksdad

#22 Post by 4punksdad »

eric riding his "McQuad" and having ZERO trouble with any mud.

4punksdad

#23 Post by 4punksdad »

just when you thought I was out of pictures............the wife buries the kfx in the loose sediment in the stream.

4punksdad

#24 Post by 4punksdad »

then she pulls off a perfect superman recovery. She actually ended up riding it 90% out of the stream laying across the seat when it grabbed traction.biggrin.gif

Ryanstones

Fun pics joe!

#25 Post by Ryanstones »

You do a great job trail reporting. One thing though, Where's the cannondale?tongue.gif

TheJaspMan

#26 Post by TheJaspMan »

Nice shots!

Derno24

#27 Post by Derno24 »

Have to agree with Ryan. Great pics though how does she like her new ride? I have to get out that way soon!

One question is it Brian or Brain?

4punksdad

Re: Fun pics joe!

#28 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
You do a great job trail reporting. One thing though, Where's the cannondale?tongue.gif

the c-dale has been taking a break since the 450R arrived. The wife hasn't been riding for a few years so she is a little rusty. With that being said, the 450R lends itself a little better to being "lugged" on the trails than the c-dale. I did have the dale running last week when a "non-believer" who visited me challenged the c-dales speed. Didn't take long to convert him into a "believer" smile.gif

4punksdad

#29 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Derno24
Have to agree with Ryan.  Great pics though how does she like her new ride?  I have to get out that way soon!

One question is it Brian or Brain?

lol............both.........

we call him Brain, but his name is Brian. He earned the title "brain".

she likes the new ride. Her last ride was a 300ex and she was a bit intimidated by the new size, but she is taking to it well.

born-to-race

#30 Post by born-to-race »

Man, I wish I could go riding with you guys. Those are some sweet trails. We got some alright trails where I live. The last time I rode them both me and my quad ended upside down in a 5ft. deep river. sad.gif