tower city 3/28

440EX4ME

#61 Post by 440EX4ME »

I think you have to stop making excuses for your lack of racing and just do it like you have been told before.

I hope this will be the last one on this topic.

There are no excuses for ones enjoyment of riding, and there shouldnt be. I think we all ride because we enjoy it and for some of us this means very different things, but we ride because it is fun and offers other benefits to each individual.

I know many people who are very happy to just cruise around exploring new areas and getting away from their normal daily routine. Look at the majority of ATV sales being non performance models and you have to understand that more riders are weekend warriors than racers etc.

So not everyone has the same intentions for their purchase of an ATV.

Now not to confuse a competitive nature with being fanatical or obsessive one has to wonder WTF is going on when your having a discussion like this with one of your friends on an internet forum. Many of us have had a good ole time busting and goofing etc (the original intent in this thread too, lol) but seems some of us have been serious while others were having fun.

So I can not completely figure why you cant just accept that everyone doesnt have delusions of being the next Hawk or Balance and just plain old likes riding. Sure you can think your fast and all but maybe you just need to chill a little or something.

I dont think it would be much fun riding by yourself all the time cause everyone is tired of hearing how fast and what a great rider you are constantly etc (just like the BS in this thread LOL). Sure its funny in the beginning and all but enough already biggrin.gif

Hope you understand all this is meant as a positive and to be helpful etc.

I will be deleteing most of this garbage soon, and hope it doesnt come up again.

4punksdad

#62 Post by 4punksdad »

I am not real sure what all of the inside jokes are..........but I am going to shut this one down.