tower city 3/28

c-dale fan

#31 Post by c-dale fan »

Originally posted by Derno24
Lenny was sooo fast it was hard to keep him in the picture frame.

looks like no one could keep up with him here biggrin.gif

Derno24

#32 Post by Derno24 »

Bryan and I might try to head up in a couple weeks when the schedule takes a break. We both agreed to hit as many dist 6 events as possible. Besides Dave you have to see the quad. It looks good all finished and I like the powder coating. Good work!!!!!!:hammer: :head:

c-dale fan

#33 Post by c-dale fan »

thanx ...,yeah looks real good in the pics ...waiting to see the new plastics ...

Derno24

#34 Post by Derno24 »

Yeah they were nice I gotta stop rolling around in them and they would look better!

We are racing Hurricane Hills this sunday!

c-dale fan

#35 Post by c-dale fan »

cool...good luck !!
maybe next time i see you this one will be wrapped up ..

c-dale fan

#36 Post by c-dale fan »

woops! the pic

440EX4ME

#37 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by Derno24
Dave,

I got to get a break in my schedule to go again.  We won't bring Lenny though.  he is too fast for me to ride with!:w:

Too much bro :cry: all you like but fast is fast.

Guess you cant take a little busting or criticism, oh well :eek: :w:

I cant blame you for being upset since you lost to a blaster one week (congrats to cdrookie on that 5ft trrophy though, excelent!!) and almost was beat by another one of our friends who you think is slow as shittt both finishing mid pack. So yea you gots lots to be cranky about :eek:

But after a weekend of playing hide the salami with your friend from exlosers I would have thought you would be in a better mood rolleyes.gif

All I can offer otherwise is that it was a cool meeting you guys and a great ride except for waiting on Ron to get thru the many places he was stuck and just riding like a $#@$# thru the rocks, and constantly listening to how fast a rider he is.

Jason and mark were **** fast (seriously) and I was still able to see that with the lightning fast Denro flying past everyone rolleyes.gif (absolutely not serious)

Rons Cannondale is faster than before, and maybe even too fast for him to handle.

Later

PS hows that FIVE FOOT (5ft) trophy looking :cool:

c-dale fan

#38 Post by c-dale fan »

:confused: ^...
anyways heres a better shot of the color:drink:

440EX4ME

#39 Post by 440EX4ME »

Seriously any ride at tower seems to be a good one, and though some think about all kinds of stuff to biotch about its really a great ride area.

Being fast is great and there were not any "slow" riders in our group but some were deffinately faster than the others.

One thing that stood out is how little difference a much higher powered machine can make when comparing the typical weekend warrior type rider (not Jason or Mark as their skill level was obvious higher) and any advantage of the engine is dwarfed by a skill advantage of the riders.

Even with all the "fast" talk it was still a great time and look forward to the next one, and yes Ron Dear I will pass you again so you know its not a fluke and you will have better results at your next race without the "big head"

Derno24

#40 Post by Derno24 »

Lenny is it possible to hear anything with all those thoughts running in your head at the same time. I keep offering whenever you want to stop talking and back up your claims to be as fast as I am. I don't think I am a prolevel rider just plenty capable of kicking your azz up and down the tower trails all day! To be slightly fair that is the first time I rode with that motor. That was why I had such difficulty with the rocks.

Cool pics Dave:head: