South Alabama Sunday/450R's r slow

Ryanstones

More 450R BUTTwhoopin

#11 Post by Ryanstones »

Out on a long straight gravel road, MrR hunts me down for a Drag race or 4. Even with the advantage of a half quad jumpstart, everytime, the Hondu just couldn't hold my Cannon off. LOL Honda had a five year lead time and still can't touch the Class leading Cannondale technology. :rotf
I was able to pull 2-3 quads ahead to a little over a hundred yards. Every time. And he still wouldn't let me ride it.

Overall a good day. Just thought i'd share LOL Ya'll come on down now!

:dance:

Ryanstones

i promise, you won't see my dale in the mud, if i can help it

#12 Post by Ryanstones »

Pissed me off, boy drove right into that lake. 6ft rope and i had to get the cannon dirty pulling him out.

I've had my cannon through ALL kinds of water, but i've given that up:D

Motoman440

#13 Post by Motoman440 »

Nice pics. Man, you get to ride all over the place. I finally rode my 450R and IMO it's still not up to the Dale power. You just confirmed it as well. Are you and NRath and crew planning anymore trips to H/M soon??? I see your still wearing dockers for your riding gear!!! LOL!!! J/P!!!biggrin.gif

Ryanstones

Sweet Avatar Dewey

#14 Post by Ryanstones »

Matt looks like such a sweet, friendly child. :rotf

These races were close, but the results were definitive. After, the dude was talking about getting the HRC kit and running me again. LOL I might have to give up my stock '02 pipe at that point.biggrin.gif

Dockers...i'd rather have you guys rag on me than have that crew i rode with making fun of a MX getup. Hey, the levi's are real comfortable, cool, and they have big pockets. tongue.gif

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

Ryan I hear you on the pockets. I hate having to carry a back pack when I ride the trails.

Excellent pics out there. I also wish I could help with the MX thing, but I am just as lost as you are.

Ryan one last thing when that guy gets his hrc kit give me a call. I'll ride down and lend you my dale. Not only will he still get the back end he will get pounds of debris smacking him in the grill.

Ryanstones

#16 Post by Ryanstones »

Originally posted by Derno24

Ryan one last thing when that guy gets his hrc kit give me a call.  I'll ride down and lend you my dale.  Not only will he still get the back end he will get pounds of debris smacking him in the grill.

LOL thanks Ron! I loved whipping that Honda!

Still waiting on your full rebuild ride report. :deal:

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

I'll give a partial. The motor is unbelievable. Pulls hard straight to the moon. I had to switch mapping to something more timid. First map I hit the throttle and the quad wanted to go while I just hung on. Ryan I am trying to get the new plastics on and get her gussied up then a bunch of photo's and review of the parts on the quad...