Another day of local riding

TheJaspMan

Another day of local riding

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

I missed out on some riding in New Vienna this weekend thanks to a lost cell phone. (Hope everyone had fun that went.) But I went local and had a great time.

I didn't have my trailer since my brother in law used it tow his YFZ up to Earlywines for some R&D. But my buddy was nice enough to come over and pick my quad up at 2:30am after going out for my Bday.

We met at 9am and got right to it. We hit the same jump about 30 times and then went back for some water. By then a couple of other freinds showed up and got then we headed back out.

Did a few drags, played around a little and then played 'follow the leader' on some small tight trails. I nearly tipped over a few times trying to tunr to fast. But could quickly catch back up.

Then we took a creek about a mile and started to cut our way back up some nice steep spots. My freinds Raptor took a crap sitting in the creek and I think he dropped a starter or flywheel. Either way he had to get pulled all the way back. Another freind had just put a clutch and hydra clutch on his Warrior, both stopped working. One of the other guys rode a 400ex and lost an air scoop and exhaust bolt. The Wolverine that was there did OK, but trators never fail. :eek:

So thats a few points for my Cdale. I out jumped them all, was unbeatable in the drags and could plow honey suckels down like a fat kid does donuts!!! The weather was awsome and I couldn't be happeir with my new Cdale.

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

Excellent ride report. Good to hear some of the other machines have problems too.

EuroGOD

#3 Post by EuroGOD »

Yup, good to hear you're happy with the ride.
Whilst others laugh about maintenance times with a C'dale, their bolts are loose and parts are breaking...

Sure would appreciate some pics, that is if you get the time to stop riding. :ride:

TheJaspMan

#4 Post by TheJaspMan »

I got tons of pictures, I am going to stop at Walgreens tonight and pick them up.

I will also have my video camera mount done tonight. I made an antivide plate that sites in the open square area behind the bumper to hold an old VHSc recorder. I plan on turning the camera on and just filiming the whole time we ride. Switching tapes and battiers as needed. Hopefully I'll get some cool shots with tons of motor noise!!!