Saturday Ride

TheJaspMan

Saturday Ride

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

Well we got to ride for a few hours on Sat. Me, my wife, Phil all went to my friend Wade's place. After a couple of hours some other friends showed up to ride too. Mike with Family in tow and his freinds Lance and Kenny.

Lots of diffrent quads. There was a Lakota 300, Predator 500, 400ex, 300ex, Warrior, Predator 90, Honda 50, Recon and three Cdales. One Blaze and two Cannibals.

We started late and rode easy. But it was a great time. We have some cool video and a few pictures. My scanner broke so I was only able to get a few together. I'll get the rest done tonight (I hope).

This shot is a jump that we play around on. Nothing fancy, and we need to remove a stump that sits in the way. We have left it in for the time being, it helps keep the freaks from getting out of control and making us rookies look bad. haha

I have to say that the 400ex was a hill climbing freak. He looked for stuff to go up that looked to more work than it was worth. But after watching a couple other people roll down or nearly roll down I decided that is was not my day to ruin my new plastic and passed at the chance to show the power of a Cdale.

Anyway, here is one shot. Lots more coming.

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

I am convinced that the Cannondales are the best hill climbers out there, after seeing pictures and hearing descriptions of Jeff climbing at Hatfield McCoy at an EXriders outing. Maybe Jeff can show off some of those pics around here sometime wink.gif

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

Here one of the wife pulling away.

TheJaspMan

#4 Post by TheJaspMan »

And one of the wife approaching the jump:

TheJaspMan

#5 Post by TheJaspMan »

Now this one didn't come out all that great. But if you can't tell here is a prodigy in the works. Just a boy on a mans quad riding it like he stole it!:

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

And then there's his dad...

TheJaspMan

#7 Post by TheJaspMan »

And so that we all know there where full size quads available here is another of me trying to look like I am 'all that'.

cdrookie

#8 Post by cdrookie »

nice pics. looks like a great place to ride!

Ryanstones

Cool pics Jasp

#9 Post by Ryanstones »

:ride:

Jaybr

#10 Post by Jaybr »

We love pics:)