3 Cdales - YFZ, Rap, Pred, Suki, 400ex & Warrior Weekend

TheJaspMan

3 Cdales - YFZ, Rap, Pred, Suki, 400ex & Warrior Weekend

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

Well the family and I just got home from our three nights camping. Lurker Michael (with 2 Cdales in tow) and family was there as was another buddy on his 400ex & Z400. We stayed at Crazyelece's place.

Late Sat my brother-in-law showed up with his decked out YFZ and then on Sunday a piped Raptor and decked out Predator.

The first night we didn't get any riding in. Then got a late start on Sat. We ran the normal small set of trails and wore out a couple of jumps. It all started harmless enough. And then the testosterone kicked in. The tricks starting getting nuttier and it was off to seek out new trails. We found some incredible riding spots and were amazed at how nice some of the new trails were.

Don't worry. I took ten rolls of action shots and about 90 mins of video. The film is at Walgreens now. Lots of pictures are on the way.

Thanks to Lurker Mike we were able to bend my tie rod straight again. My wife was riding at the time and aggrevated the previous nights mishap. Unfortunatly there was going to no help for two spun rear hubs. I guess the drag racing did them in. I am now hoping the axle is OK. But I won't know for a couple of days.

It's worth mentioning that the Cdales had a good day in the drags. Lurker Mike went undefeated. And Mine beat everyone at least once except Mike. Not only was LurkerM winning, he was smoking people. Anything less than the Raptor or YFZ didn't stand a chance. People were left saying 'WOW!' those things scream. LurkerM just grinned and stuck his chest out.

It was a great time. Can't wait to ride again!!!

TheJaspMan

#2 Post by TheJaspMan »

The pictures won't be ready until Wed. It costs too much for 1 hour. So I saved $20+ and sent them for two day processing.

The video footage came out great though. I'll have links to it up be tonight.

NRath

More people bragging about riding...

#3 Post by NRath »

I didn't throw a leg over a quad this weekend, but the family and I had a great time around the house! Both my kids rode my 'dale, though! My little man Ashton was pulling off some tricks! I'm not sure what they were, but he was having a ball riding! It's so funny that they can have fun just climbing on and pretending to ride! Ahh, if only I were that easy to satisfy, my world would be a better place.

I'm anxious to see those pics and vids!

TheJaspMan

#4 Post by TheJaspMan »

I think it's funny when kids do that stuff. We were watching the videos from the weekend last night and my boy was imitating the tricks and adding in his own. He added a few 'saran wraps' and 'heel-clickers' and the classic 'stand on the seat and do a nac-nac to the back of the head' trick. I wish I was two again!!!

Ryanstones

#5 Post by Ryanstones »

Good story Jasp!

spun hubs huh? Maintenance issue yea? LOL

let's see them pics!

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

I'm not sure. I know the hubs were tight just a couple days prior. But I guess they can loosen real quick. :eek:

TheJaspMan

#7 Post by TheJaspMan »

OK, here is the first one I got done. It's of Lurker Mike doing a nice no-footer on a small jump.

Video File

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

And one of my brother in law on his YFZ taking a small up hill jump.

Video File

thunderwolf

#9 Post by thunderwolf »

I couldn't get them to work.

TheJaspMan

#10 Post by TheJaspMan »

What did they do? They should open in Windows Media Player 6. Or Divx.