tower city 9/12

thomez

#11 Post by thomez »

Elka shock doesn't look good. I sometimes wonder about their quality because you never see that stuff with Axis or PEP or even TCS, but maybe there are just more Elkas out there.

Great write up as always. I love reading your guy's stories. I wish I lived closer.

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by thomez
Elka shock doesn't look good. I sometimes wonder about their quality because you never see that stuff with Axis or PEP or even TCS, but maybe there are just more Elkas out there.

Great write up as always. I love reading your guy's stories. I wish I lived closer.

I'll tell ya I don't know if they have the same problem that Wade has. I had the original shock for over a year and a half. Worked great. i think the only thing I did to it when I got it was to adjust it to ride height and that was it. I got this back set ride hieght and 15 hrs later. Snapo!:mad:

thomez

#13 Post by thomez »

I'm not sure what my next set of shocks will be, I need some fronts. Maybe another set of PEP's? TCS?

Ryanstones

#14 Post by Ryanstones »

Great story guys! you're really getting good at story tellin Brian.

I got my cannibal out for a few hours yesterday with the fresh QS Elka and it felt great. Rock n roll fellas.:usa

cdrookie

#15 Post by cdrookie »

ryan, elka is a 4 letter word now...

thomez, get some axis:head:

thomez

#16 Post by thomez »

How is the ride height on your Axis rook? Dual rate? Do they ride as low as SSD Elkas?

cdrookie

#17 Post by cdrookie »

u need it spice it up a little dirt.

thomez, my dual rates sit about the same as dernos elkas on the dernodale, but his seat is a lot softer so it seems like his sits lower

mxer450

#18 Post by mxer450 »

who is this lou guy you are all talking about?:head:

Derno24

#19 Post by Derno24 »

Quad041 from exriders!

cdrookie

#20 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by mxer450
who is this lou guy you are all talking about?:head:

lou was banned from this site, loneracer was banned from exriders, and DIRT is probably banned from places we don't want to know about..plus derno is a whore. i went riding with 3 outlaws and 1 whore! :duel: