Florence

440 rider 34

Florence

#1 Post by 440 rider 34 »

Here we are at florence having some fun in the dunes, my woman on her 440 ex, my son on his 400 ex, me on my dale, and our neighbor on his 400 ex and his woman. I had a hard time finding anybody that wanted to drag race, I did finally find a guy on a WFZ 450 that I spanked keep in mind he was all stock if he would have had some mods he would have been right there, anyway here are some pics for you guys.

440 rider 34

Florence

#2 Post by 440 rider 34 »

the pics

440 rider 34

#3 Post by 440 rider 34 »

One more

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

That is cool. But I gotta ask. If that is your woman in picture number 1, it looks as though she is going pretty good up the hill.
So the queastion:
Did she get more air than the dale in the last picture??:wow
Now, if I can just get my wife to ride. :cry:
How far north is this place? It looks like a blast. Would it be worth the trip up there?
Maybe we can get another group ride up there in the fall.

440 rider 34

#5 Post by 440 rider 34 »

She doesnt get much air but she goes like ****, its hard trying to shake her, I have to admit she's a pretty darn good rider. Take your wife to the dunes and turn her loose she will be hooked thats what I did, Thats about the only place she will ride. Florence, coos bay, winchester bay, and sand lakes are the oregon dunes its a little far for you guys but it would be cool if we could get a bunch of guys and gals together and go, It would be well wourth it, or maybe even meet in saint anthony id, Ive never been there but I hear its way cool huge dunes.

Dextreme

#6 Post by Dextreme »

I was down there over Labor day. The was a ton of sweet razorbacks. The the wind blowing the sand was super smooth. Comp Hill was a little worn down (short) but lots of people racing.