The Dale is dead..

Sandstorm

#11 Post by Sandstorm »

Sandstorm stickers compliments of Wisetech.:usa :usa :usa

TheJaspMan

#12 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
I've ran up the Face of Sand Mtn a couple of times.. The benchmark of dunes for hillshooting.. Easily twice as high and twice as steep as Oldmobile hill at Glamis.. If dunes didn't exist I wouldn't even own a quad. We go riding almost every week at LS, Utah. About 30-40,000 acres of heaven.. There are lots of other very very challenging hillshots my Dale can barely get up. Monster bowls at full tilt and rpm. It's like being the pilot on your own personal one man rollercoaster..:head:

Now THAT is a hill!!! :wow

Exodus

#13 Post by Exodus »

Nice looking bike, but what can I say, I havent seen one I didint like lol. I'm the same way about MX, I like my rollercoaster rides a little weightless at times. BTW, Are those AC nerfs by chance, if so, anything special done to the heel guard to get them on there?

Sandstorm

#14 Post by Sandstorm »

Yes they are Ac's. The right one is bent up after being T-Boned in a corner on a mx race a few years back. They bolted right up w/ no problems or special needs. I got them from RMATV for 99 bones. RMATV is 40 miles from my house and on the way to the dunes each week..:clap: :head: :hammer:

Ryanstones

#15 Post by Ryanstones »

Lookin good Sand!

I can't wait to ride the 'coaster with you again next year.biggrin.gif

Sandstorm

#16 Post by Sandstorm »

Stones get a hold of Wisetech. He might come out again next year also. We need to hit Saint Anthonys together in early June.. The bro might have an ATK by then also..

Ryanstones

#17 Post by Ryanstones »

yea man, we're gonna try and be out there6/7-7/7 or so. A couple weeks in Utah then to Oregon. I'm thinkin st Anthony's is on the way:)

NRath

#18 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
yea man, we're gonna try and be out there6/7-7/7 or so. A couple weeks in Utah then to Oregon. I'm thinkin st Anthony's is on the way:)

Sounds like I need to get a plane ticket or two lined up!!