Our halloween ride.....

Idahocannibal

#11 Post by Idahocannibal »

Sandstorm, where exactly is little sahara, aren't they south of Salt lake a little bit past Spanish Fork or what?

Sandstorm

#12 Post by Sandstorm »

100 miles southwest of SLC... 85 miles from my house.. Saint Anthonys is 260 miles from my house.. We are spoiled out west w/ such great places to ride in such short distances.. Anybody can crash at my pad, just bring your sleeping bag. I have three extra bedrooms...

Brad Oakley

#13 Post by Brad Oakley »

All the other guys are jealous 'cause it's only 77 miles from my house! I wish I could have stayed longer. It was a BEAUTIFUL day to ride. I'm gonna have to practice more so they won't have to wait around so much for me to catch up!. I also learned that it goes faster if I keep it on its wheels:rolleyes: . Gotta get the new 'Dale going! It's going to be a good one!

The thing that is SO COOL is that Sandstorm may be able to post a photo of 10 or MORE 'Dales at one time at one of our next outings! And that's just from us local folks!!!

I had a blast. Let's do it again SOON!!!!

acarli3

#14 Post by acarli3 »

Sorry I couln'd make it guys. Keep me posted for the next time. with the new baby here, it takes a little more planning on my part to make these outings.

I did hit knolls this weekend and the quads ran perfect.