Whew all rode at Florence???

nicksglamis440

Whew all rode at Florence???

#1 Post by nicksglamis440 »

Hay I was at florence from christmas day tell saturday the 1st. During the week and weekends I saw a few other cannondales. Just wandering whew was all their?

nicksglamis440

#2 Post by nicksglamis440 »

No one was their? I saw 2 other cannondales maybe they dont know about the forum.

Dextreme

#3 Post by Dextreme »

There was 1 Cannondale in our group. He goes by Laptraffic on the forums. We were all at Honeymon over NewYears weekend. New Years day he did a day trip up to Longview with his dale to race in the Hangover Scramble, won it, and then drove back down to Florence. He raced and rode with a broken leg from a previous accident. :clap:

http://sandlakeduners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4692

But we had a great time in Florence.

J. Delaney

#4 Post by J. Delaney »

Jamiesel and I were at Florence over New Years. We didn't ride on New Years day (the weather sucked!!) but we rode Sunday and Monday. The weather was awsome those 2 days!

I rode my wife's grey Cannibal and Jamiesel rode his dad's speed in Cannible LE disguise. Check out the pics in my "I did it!" thread. They were taken on Sunday and Monday at Florence.

I'm also bummed I missed out on riding with Joe. We have tried to hook up a couple of times at the dunes, but something always comes up.