Need dates for June Dune UT/ID trip..

fyrmedic

#41 Post by fyrmedic »

ok guys, i'm back for a bit.. been house hunting, and hopefully close in a couple weeks.
I will go to LS then, and hopefully st.a. looking forward to it.

Killer_Shee

#42 Post by Killer_Shee »

We are having a ride up in St. A's over the 4th of July weekend. There will be a bunch of KFX700's from Kawieriders (including an insane KFX with a custom built 6" extended shaft drive swingarm and a Dynoray built motor throwing down way over a 100 horse!!! He was clocked pulling right at 60 mph up Sand Mtn. in Utah!!) I, my bro-in-law, and a couple friends will be up there in St. A's from June 30th until July 2nd. I'll have both the 'Dale and my KFX700 up there along with a 450R and a 370 long rod 'Shee. Should be a blast and the first real test of my newly aquired 'Dale!!

Sage

#43 Post by Sage »

Sandstorm I am in.

azcannon

#44 Post by azcannon »

Well I had a sudden change in jobs so I am playing it by ear right now but I am still gonna try and make it have you changed the dates? maybe a confirmation date would be nice !!

Sandstorm

#45 Post by Sandstorm »

Dates are the same. I have talked w/ some who are attending and they can't change their days. Some people must give months notice to get a full week off in order for there job to cover there position.

Sandstorm

#46 Post by Sandstorm »

The ride is going to start Sunday Morning so if anybody is coming from the south or east they can have Sat to drive if it's in a days drive of your location in Utah.. We will park at the Oasis campground the first loop on the right.. We will be at the BLM campground in the overnight section at SA's in Idaho on Wed June 15th in the afternoon around 3pm or so... Brad Oakley is having T-Bone steaks:D at his home on Tuesday night w/ hopefully his dyno set up and ready to go..:drink::hammer:

Cdale_racer_669

#47 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

So its June 15th?? there is a very slight chance that i culd make this if my parents are still driving to vegas, or if they let me go with friends lol. only problem i see is im suposed to be an usher at a wedding , i think the 18 or 19 or 20

J. Delaney

#48 Post by J. Delaney »

Do you think reservations will be needed to get a camp site at St. Anthonies?

Sandstorm

#49 Post by Sandstorm »

Maybe,, at the BLM they don't except reservations. It's an off weekend and we are arriving mid week so we're okay. I think I would at least call if your worried.. Is Cannonboomer bringing Glamisters old Dale?

669 we will be in Idaho on the 15th not Ut..

cannondale27

#50 Post by cannondale27 »

Found my flag and mounted the paddles on rims.I am ready!Cant wait:D